1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gonic

Gonic Member

Hehe. It looks like nintendo have won this round...Now to get an M3 xD

2. wdowell84

wdowell84 Member

So does it look like this may happen again for newer games to r4? Would it be better to buy an M3ds real card or just buy this game, and hope the rest work on r4?

3. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQMO6OZN

This is the link for a working No$Gba, it should be working fine :)

There are some sound problems, you'll hear some noise when the bros talk or anyone else but other than that it's working perfectly, don't worry about the sound problem everyone has it, you can lessen the noise by enabling the noise suppression.

Unpack the file, open No$Zoomer and load the rom ( I have no idea why it's named like that LOL).

Anyways, Enjoy! :D

4. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

Thanks dark_saru. I do appreciate it!

5. Thank you very much dark_saru. I can't wait to play it.

6. dark_saru

No problem, glad to be of help :)

7. Brawl-X

Brawl-X Active Member

Dark_Saru, this the same zip file Croson uploaded here like a day and half ago and the very same NO Zoomer I just gave a link to Videl Guru Buu33 and said to him and JC that it works but crashes at the 2nd boss in the game. When loaded ur file you haven't even reached that point yet, it's to no wonder you said it works fine. I also knew about the sound issue, I don't mind it, it grew on me. (Also remember u complaining about that too). What are you trying to pull here Dark_Saru, huh?

8. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

@Brawl-X:

Look mate, all I'm trying to say is, I don't know how you can complain about something that other people are trying hard to do. I mean we - you and me - aren't busting our balls trying to make this fix, but some person out there is spending their time trying. So complaining, calling it 'unacceptable' is just a little bit strange. Maybe you and I should try help, not that I know anything about it. Don't know if you do?

As for buying it, well yes, I will. Piracy laws here in South Africa can earn me some heavy jail time, as well as the fact that games are released here so long after they're released anywhere else. :(

9. dark_saru

No this is another version of No$Zoomer (Croson uploaded 2.3.0.1, this is 2.3.0.2) I checked it myself and I passed that, that's why I said it's working fine. I don't know if there will be any crashes later on the game but at least I uploaded a working version from Croson.

I am trying to be helpful here. And I didn't complain, I asked because I thought the problem was from my PC, I just wanted to check. I don't mind the sound problem, Hell after all I am buying the game so I don't care about sound problems. And if you don't believe me, go check Croson's save file and get into that battle, if it crashes you have my apologies (You need to enable EX0 and EX5 from the extras tab)

10. Tvmorbid

Tvmorbid New Member

Thanks guy, a thousand blessing upon you and your awesomeness =oD

11. Brawl-X

Brawl-X Active Member

I may not know how to make patches and how hard these guys are busting their balls (This goes in line with the first part of this sentence) but I'm just saying this will happen again in the future, what then? If whoever doesn't combat this now, there's chance they'll be no fixes ever.

Okay, I get ur sound bit but I checked the version of the No Zoomer you uploaded, it the same one Croson uploaded much much earlier 2.3.0.1 not 2.3.0.2.

EDIT: My bad, I was too quick to shoot from the mouth as usual before thinking things through, yeah you're right your No Zoomer is 2.3.0.2

12. dark_saru

I just checked right now, it says 2.3.0.2 XD and if it's not 2.3.0.2 then just go and download 2.3.0.2. But that's really weird, I uploaded the right file, and I just unpacked it, checked it and it says 2.3.0.2 >.>

I am trying to upload 2.3.0.2 but it's not happening, you can google it and should find it somewhere on GBAtemp

EDIT: lol, okay no problem :)

13. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

wat about itouch-ds new firmware (found on gbatemp)
    how do i download it?
    (i touch.....the one flashcart i found on my bus)

14. jonkswa

this one http://www.simplepluseasy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=201#p201 if it's just a forum?

15. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

I know Brawl-X my man, I know. But we can't complain about it.

And is it really working on the R4 now? There may be hope!

16. jonkswa

hope we need
    Post Merge: [time]1253130476[/time]
    possible to chnage r4 firmware to m3real?

17. Brawl-X

Brawl-X Active Member

At least we're at some understanding here, I didn't want a debate if avoidable.

18. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

Just wanted to throw this out there (Not sure if it's been posted already. Didn't want to look through 35+ pages). Anyone who has a CycloDS Evo can download the latest beta firmware from Team Cyclops (1.56 b1). Once you update, there's no need for the anti-piracy AR code.

I've been playing the game for 2 hours with the latest firmware with no freezing or any other issues. (Started testing when I was already 6 hours into the game).

The new firmware also fixes the issues with Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, but there have been some reports of it messing up Scribblenauts and GTA, just a warning.

http://teamcyclops.com/download/evo-firmware-1.56-BETA_1.zip

19. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

Since no one answered and it's already a few pages ago making me pretty sure no one will see it anymore:

Maybe I'll buy M3 DS Real. M3 mini has given me some problems with a few games in the past and they haven't updated its firmware for over a year (not sure but probably 2 years or more). Anyone knows a good site to buy it considering I live in Europe, with low shipping fees.

Also just to make sure: M3 DS Real works on the first DS, right?

20. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Tested the new firmware v4.4a for M3 Real with Mario and Luigi unpatched rom and it does work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.