1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ismaeel

ismaeel Member

Theres no point anyway. When you have to play as giant bowser you need the microphone to continue so... Yeah I'm stuck here help >_>

2. Well a microphone is no problem for me, because I have one for my computer.

I haev a headset for my computer that has a microphone and the only reason why I bought it was so that I could play ds games that required a microphone.

3. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

Probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You're getting it for free bud, stop complaining! Unacceptable my arse. Go buy the game if it's so unacceptable.

4. mrras

mrras Active Member

If youre so brave with buying all games what the hell are you doing on a forum for roms.

5. tsimehC

tsimehC New Member

I take it they're just "testing" the games before they buy them. Well, that's what they all say anyway. :p

6. mrras

mrras Active Member

Don't get me wrong, I'll buy the game when it hits stores end october, but I want to play it now because I have FURY.

7. conquer001

conquer001 Member

Tested the rom from the torrent and confirmed one thing; it does NOT work for the R4 at all.

8. Brawl-X

Brawl-X Active Member

I'm well aware the game is free but what I said afterwards is that, what happens when we run into game like this the future what then, give up on those too. Unless there's a great demand by fans of a certain game must see the task to end. But I guess this game just wasn't worth it, and plus the team doing this does not specialize in anti-priacy patches or to this magnitude of 36 of them. If I'm not mistaken, I've seen here in this thread that they do other cheat codes.

Whether not this is the case there's gonna ppl who are gonna complain a lot worse than I about future release games of this nature, just think about it. I also ended the post by saying I'll just buy the game, read a little bit more for you make a post and calm down.

9. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

I hope this don't happen to the new Zelda game coming out for NDS!

10. byuu1

byuu1 New Member

The man didn't even say buy all games. You just put words in his mouth. He was just commenting on how ridiculous brawl-x is feeling as if he was entitled for an update for a game he ain't paying for. I'm actually quite surprised at the amount of people clamoring for an r4 update which has been dead for about a year and half already because the original r4 team was sued by 52 companies along with Nintendo. They just quit cold turkey cause they didn't want to get in more trouble with the legal/bills battle to keep production. Most of the r4s today are just clones of other flashcards. Now to expect an update from a manufacturer that you have no idea who makes it with all those r4 spin offs in the market is very unlikely. Your better off buying a new flashcart that currently has a team that actually is active in development of firmware updates.

I'm not saying its not impossible for an r4 update. It's just someone has to take an initiative to go ahead and do the actual work of making a code to circumvent the piracy problem. Now one of you kids that you are entitled to an update and throwing a hissy fit better get to work on hacking instead of complaining.

11. Brawl-X

Brawl-X Active Member

I would if I knew at least one thing about hacking, byuu. Also don't side me in with these flashcard ppl. I play these on the comp emulator, no gba. Thank you.

12. Jiminy Crickets

Well said byuu1.

I agree no one is entitled to a fix. It's not like anybody owes us one or anything like that.

13. Brawl-X, would you mind posting a link to whatever version of NO$Zoomer I need to play this game. I have everything else that I need, except for the NO$Zoomer add-on.

14. Jiminy Crickets

From what I understand someone has got it working on NO$GBA. NO offense or anything.

15. Brawl-X

Brawl-X Active Member

I think I can arrange that but the game will just crash once you hit the 2nd boss. Hold on.

Here ya go http://rapidshare.com/files/280987634/NO_Zoomer.exe.html

And as u can see JC, I just said it doesn't work. but I'm still trying help anyone who has helped me or is in need of help, well when it come to no gba that is.

16. thanks ahead of time Brawl-X.

17. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

I have it working fine, let me just pack the files and upload them somewhere and I'll give you guys the link

18. Jiminy Crickets

That's cool. Like I said no offense or anything and I didn't know that it didn't work fully with NO$GBA or Zoomer. I thought it did. I know it don't work with my NO$GBA. So I am going to download Zoomer and give that a try.

Peace!

19. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

Ok guys I am uploading the file right now, it's simple, just unpack and open No$Zoomer and play the game! Just be patient till it uploads it will take some time XD (slow speed >.>) about 20 mins or so :)

20. Jiminy Crickets

Thanks dark saru, I will try yours when it is done. I appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.