1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

Does the new firmware also works for M3 mini? If not is there already another way to play it on M3 mini?

2. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

okay okay!
    now its like (and is) everyone is saying r4 sucks over and over again!
    So should i have hope........................................................?

3. hutze

hutze New Member

That fix doesn't work for M3 Simply.
    Will that M3 Real firmware work on my Simply? I guess it won't, but yeah..

4. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

well this sucks. The only two semi-compatible cards, and they're the only ones without fixes. @.@ Looks like I'll be getting the game Friday :/

5. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

You could try having some patience, the game hasn't even been out a week yet =/

6. thhorde

thhorde Member

heres an idea...translate the japanease version.

7. stevo302

stevo302 Member

lol @ guys bitching. Game doesn't even come out here till october.

8. yetski66

yetski66 Member

anyone can please answer my question how to put the new firmware on my m3 real ???????

( yes i know i m very stupid with these things )

9. I can play the game no probs, just cant save tried turning off and going back to save file but it just hangs again. will have a go at starting over and see if that helps. thanks anyway

10. Moleman

Moleman Well-Known Member

I got the new m3real firmware to work on m3 simply....but the game still doesen't work.

11. gabgabgab

gabgabgab New Member

Thanks for such a quick reply! I think I'll do that. Like others, M&L isn't out here until the end of October. Really sucks to be an Australian sometimes.

Edit: Sorry, one more question. The firmware that lets you play M&L3; is this the official firmware or the Sakura firmware?

12. stevo302

stevo302 Member

Would be interested to know how you did this ?

13. Moleman

Well using the real firmware i swapped the menu file for the simply one. It comes up with simplys look and all the other games work but not M&L. So i was using simplys menu and reals system files.

14. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

Sorry guys... But I cant do this. I still cant get files to work correctly, how am I supposed to fix 32 piracy checks...? Sorry.

Your best bet is alternate firmware. Try finding info on the firmware that works for other cards, to see if there are ways to put it on your cards.

15. Moleman

Could the be a way of messing about with the new m3 real firmware to make it work on simply?

16. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll buy M3 DS Real. M3 mini has given me some problems with a few games in the past and they haven't updated its firmware for over a year (not sure but probably 2 years or more). Anyone knows a good site to buy it considering I live in Europe, with low shipping fees.

Also just to make sure: M3 DS Real works on the first DS, right?

17. stevo302

stevo302 Member

Lol if you're just putting the msreals "system" folder in root then that won't change anything . Chances are you are still running on m3simply firmware, prolly because you still have the ds_menu.dat files or w/e they're called in.

18. gamegirl1970

gamegirl1970 Member

if there is no-one making a fix for the R4, then we're gonna have to wait till it comes out here in Europe in october... don't know about Ysmenu for my R4i-SDHC card though... anyone any suggestions...

19. SkimGuy

SkimGuy Active Member

Anyone considering buying a Acekard 2i or M3 Real just to play this game? lol
    It'd be cheaper than buying the game separately

20. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

does this work for the TTDS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.