1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snakeshark

snakeshark Member

The new firmware for m3 dsreal is the fix for this game, no need to patch just download the new firmware, I'm playing it right now for all those m3 DS Real user the fix is out.

2. Has anyone with an acekard 2i got it to save and reload properly - mine just hangs? have done all things suggested so far - :(

3. harima1585

harima1585 Member

i dont know which one to buy, should i get a AK2i or M3zero i.
    and why is m3zero i so expensive it 40 dollars.

4. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

From what I've read, M3 DS Real sounds like a fantastic option, and it comes (most of the time) with a rumble pack and GBA expander! :D

5. snakeshark

snakeshark Member

I have an Acekard2i and I don't have a problem with it, the fix for that is on the first page, download the AKAIO and ak2loader files and bam you'll be playing in no time.

6. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

I do believe granville, and it seems the R4 patch isn't going to be released any time sooner, maybe not at all. But who knows.

I've had enough though lol, I will buy the game, it's one hell of a game so Nintendo deserves the credit. Go and support Nintendo people! XD

7. tommychan02

tommychan02 New Member

I using R4 card ... still can run the game ..but until new game screen cannot press anything...
    May I know have to patch it or not ? or something else ?

8. ghassanyoshi

ghassanyoshi New Member

hi all i found a crad called r4 pro this is the site www.r4-pro.com is this card can boot mario and luigi

9. xlaw6600

xlaw6600 Member

READ CAREFULLY!
    How to Patch :

DOWNLOAD PATCH MIRROR OR Here

1. Rename original ROM into xpa-mal3.nds Put it together in same folder with xpa-ml3.bat, xdelta.exe, xpa-ml3.crack.
    2. Execute file xpa-ml3.bat
    3. Wait until :
    Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story crack by Xenophobia
    Patching...
    Done
    Press any key to continue . . .

4. And Will Created a Patched ROM xpa-mal3-cracked.nds

Tested PATCH:

I. Acekard 2i => Worked on my NDS Lite with No Problem using Sandisk SDHC 8GB
    1. Using OS AKAIO.1.4.1.PROPER_Repack_5-4-09 or Mirror Here
    2. ak2loader (Replace in \__aio\loaders)
    3. Play with PATCHED ROM xpa-mal3-cracked.nds

II. SuperCard DSONE(SDHC) => Worked on my NDS Lite with Some Problems using Sandisk 2GB
    1. Using OS SuperCard DS ONE(SDHC) OS 3.0 SP8
    2. In the file Browser go to Tab Menu OTHER => AUTO Set SD Speed
    After that NDS will restarting and it will showed :
    SD CARD speed may set to '5'!
    Do you Save the value(s)?
    Press 'A' key, it will save.
    Press 'B' key, it will return.

3. Press 'A', after that NDS will restarting.
    4. On Mario Icon Games, Press 'X' go to SETPATCH, CHECK ONLY Enable Patch and Enable DMA, Click SAVE.
    5. Play with PATCHED ROM xpa-mal3-cracked.nds

When you played for the 1st time it only showed White Screen, you must restart your DS and start again.
    When you want to save your game there is problems with option "Save and Quit" and "Back to game" don't chose that option or your DS will be FROZEN.

III. EDGE => Worked on my NDS Lite with Some Problems using Sandisk SDHC 8GB
    1. Using OS EDGE OS v1.5
    2. Using Action Replay Codes with r4cce (R4 Cheat Code Editor) ver.0.86
    3. Execute r4cce, open CHEAT.DAT from EDGE Card
    4. Add Game
    5. Game Title -Anything u want-
    6. Game ID CLJE AE1362E1
    7. Game Enable Check
    8. Add Code => Code Title -Anything u want-
    9. Code List :
    52064138 E1A00005
    5206413C E28DDE22
    02064138 E3A00001
    D0000000 00000000
    D0000000 00000000

10. File => SAVE CHEAT
    12. Delete Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (U)(Xenophobia).sav if exist
    13. Play with Original ROM and Enable Cheat

or you can use this file Download CHEAT 090109 with Mario and Luigi : Bowsers Inside Story PATCH for EDGE

For EDGE user, Sometimes after you Saved Game your DS will be FROZEN and you must RESTARTING and LOADING again to play.

IV. M3i Zero & M3DS Real => Worked (Not tested by me)
    1. Using System V4.4a E52 (Europe/USA) for M3 DS Real/G6/M3i Zero (15-09-2009)[​IMG]
    2. Play with Original ROM

Changelog:
    1. Fixed soft-reset function for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (U)
    2. Fixed random freeze problem for Pokémon: Heart Gold (J) and Pokémon: Soul Silver (J)
    3. Fixed compatibility for Blood of Bahamut (J) and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (U)

V. NOT Work with R4 / DSTT

CRACK Credit to xenophobia

10. Hey folks, been playing the game now with the cheat fix on EDGE card, but every now and again when I save or come out of a fight, it just sticks on a black screen, any way around this?

11. gabgabgab

gabgabgab New Member

Hey guys. Sorry to bother you, but just one question. I've read through this whole thread, hoping for a fix for my R4, but no luck, it seems. So, I guess I'm going to buy another card then. I wanted to ask, what cards can run M&L perfectly? Or, if there isn't a card that can run M&L bug free, could someone suggest the best option?

Thanks in advance!

12. ghassanyoshi

ghassanyoshi New Member

but if u check the site www.r4-pro.com u will find that they relase new kernal 2009/9/13 Update the kernel to v1.4 http://www.r4-pro.com/news_en.html

13. cheesypopcorn

cheesypopcorn Active Member

Get an M3 Real.

New firmware plays this game 99% perfectly (there are tiny, tiny, TINY graphical glitches, hardly noticeable and last for only a blink) without any patching or codes.

14. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

Those are unofficial copies of r4's they are not the same thing. It's a much safer bet to buy another brand

15. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

Yeah they're unofficial I saw this site before and also someone told me about it. So yes I guess it's best to buy M3 now or the game itself :p

16. wdowell84

wdowell84 Member

Where's the best place to buy an M3 Real card online?

17. gaarasand2

gaarasand2 Active Member

How can i play this game in NO$GBA?
    cause i open the file with Gba and i tells me to turn it off that the card could not be read...???

18. yetski66

yetski66 Member

hi ,

i have a stupid question maybe:

i ve got a m3 real card, if iwant to put the new firmware on my card do i have to format the card first ???

is it right that the rom works fine after that without any patches ?????

please expain very simple to me ,the only thing i know is how to drag a game to my card.

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

Hey everyone! I'm back. :)

So seriously, there's gonna be no patch? Very very sad. Guess I'm gonna buy the game a lot sooner than I was going to. Well let's just carry on waiting I guess.

20. Sasuke181

Sasuke181 Member

Confirmed working without ANY problems whatsoever :)
    M3DSReal that is :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.