1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, so I thought I'd try to use some of the provided codes on another game in order to better understand what I'm doing. Couldn't do that either.

On the root of my flash card I have a folder that contains all the contents of the .zip file for r4cce.086 and the cheat.dat file. When I load the card there is nothing in the cheats folder that I can access. Is there another program I need or something in order to make the cheat code editor work?

2. pluvse

pluvse Member

at gbatemp they say the patch is out.....can anyone confirm
    Post Merge: [time]1253076598[/time]
    gbatemp also unlocked the forum fyi

3. cheesypopcorn

cheesypopcorn Active Member

It is not a patch. It is new firmware for the M3/G6 flashcards. Update firmware and check for yourself.

I really wish people would stop asking everyone else to do the work for them.

4. pluvse

pluvse Member

so i guess no luck on the r4 fix....

5. attack_30s

attack_30s Member

is the R4 patch gonna come out anytime this week?

6. danteshinobi

danteshinobi Member

R4 plisssss

7. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

Yeah, no luck for the R4 yet, we have to wait for the R4 team to release a new firmware update I guess.. and since no firmware for the R4 has been released since April 2008, I don't know if there will even be a solution for the R4 lol.

All we can do is wait, unless someone is wishing to make a patch XD I would if I could, but I haven't got a single idea about hacking >.>

8. danteshinobi

danteshinobi Member

D: NOOOO

9. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

Hey guys, just a quick update on my situation several pages back with the SuperCard DSONE. After working fine retaining my save file for a day or so, it has now once again decided to revert back to an earlier stage in the game, completely forgetting 2 days worth of playing. I still haven't really done anything particular with it, can't seem to work out how to force the card to back up the save file to the Micro SD card when "Patch Saver" is disabled either.

If anyone can give me tips on fixing this that would be great. Other than that issue though the SuperCard DSONE fix is working smoothly with no more piracy issues

10. pluvse

pluvse Member

so is anyone working on the r4 patch.....please someone say yes. and show proof. because a lot of people been saying they been working on it but no one has ever showed proof.

11. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

Just downloaded the new M3 SYSTEM off GBATEMP and will post/ edit this post to let you guys know if it works on the M3iZERO which I have and I'm guessing if it works with that it'll work with previous iterations in the M3 series.

12. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

Wow, this is just one example of nobody being bothered to read any previous posts

THERE IS A PATCH BEING MADE RIGHT NOW FOR ALL FLASHCARTS TO MAKE THIS GAME WORK, STOP POSTING CRAP AND JUST WAIT

Phew, rant ova! :) Just be patient

13. TsubameOzuno

TsubameOzuno Member

I just want to say thanks to everyone working hard on this. People seem to be impatiently demanding, and I just want to give my thanks to everyone putting hard work into getting this to work on all flashcarts. Some of us really appreciate it, and are patiently waiting (while playing Layton). So thanks for all the work you are doing, even the people who just tried and gave up afterwards. Thanks for the try.

14. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

Good news for all with M3 flash carts. Download the firmware dated 15th September off GBAtemp and it'll allow you to play the game no problem. I have just managed to get through the first cutscene and get to a save blocks without any freezing or crashing problems. I will play more tonight to check that it fully works but its a good sign.

15. sadboy

sadboy Guest

i just beat hard boss worm 2 if you need save it aint worth playing that boss too hard just ask fore acekard2i

16. tinytinykingkong

tinytinykingkong Active Member

I agree. Thank you so much for those of you who have tried to make patches for the flashcarts. Except I'll be playing Scribblenauts!

17. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

can someone pm me a patch for $nogba (a patched rom please and a link for $nogba i deleted it before :( )

18. granville

granville Well-Known Member

I hate to crush you guys' hopes, but I had a talk with elixirdream a few hours ago (he's the one who announced the patch here). He said the code they were making seriously broke some things and they decided to give up on it. And the people who are making the code do not like to release patches anyways since it makes the flashcard developers become lazy and just steal the code for themselves WITHOUT CREDIT.

So the current R4 fix I knew about (which also was supposed to work on all cards) is no more apparently. It's a good thing they tested it before releasing it. I hear it messed some stuff up.

Anyways, believe me or don't believe me, I don't care. I wasn't the one making the patch anyways. Neither was elixirdream. I never even had it.

19. granville

granville Well-Known Member

And I don't know why exactly the code was recalled. Elixirdream is the one who told me about it. He's one of the heads of the cheat crew at GBAtemp.

20. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

so with this breaking news, there arent any other ways to fix the game? So sad, i was so looking forward to this when i heard about( i was so tired of trying everything to get it to work on my Edge). With the news of the M3 having an update and that people were able to play through no problem, any news for Edge users who have the same problem as me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.