1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

There is no patch for the R4 or DSTT yet, but someone here said someone is currently working on an R4 and M3 patch, and I hope they are right. All we can do is wait, and be patient :)

2. smmalis37

smmalis37 Member

I'm trying to play Mario & Luigi Bowser's inside story on No$GBA 2.6a. I am also using No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2. However, after choosing start game I can't go any farther. I get stuck at the file select screen.The game doesn't seem frozen, but none of the buttons do anything. I have tried the crack, and it didn't change anything. Please help!

3. IchigoGX

IchigoGX Active Member

i have a acekardsi i sold my DSL and im using a DSi i used patches and wstill white screen... anything that can FIX this?

4. hao01

hao01 Member

How goes the patch for R4 there are been some progress ??? ;D

5. granville

granville Well-Known Member

EDIT- I've just talked to Elixirdream from the cheat code crew. I see he posted here earlier about someone working on a patch. He WAS telling the truth, but he won't tell me who it is who are working on it. So, sorry about denying this. No word on progress.

6. KoopaTr00per

KoopaTr00per Member

This worked perfectly, thanks. Just had to go download 2.3.0.2.

7. Jtran_12

Jtran_12 Member

So there is sombody working on a patch for the r4? ^^

8. Duo9000

Duo9000 New Member

Has there been any progress in the DSTT?

9. cheesypopcorn

cheesypopcorn Active Member

See three posts above you. In bold print.

10. mr_xombie

mr_xombie Member

Cannot wait for this to get a patch for the M3. I love the Mario & Luigi Games. Much thanks to all involved in the soon coming patch. On another note, does anyone know if the M3DS Lite will work with the firmware updates to any other M3? or am I pretty much SOL as far as updates go? Because I see no reason to purchase a new cart when i got this one for free, and it plays almost every game i throw at it. SDHC support would be fantastic, but hey, 2GB isn't bad. Anyways, Any idea on those updates??? And praise be to the people who make patches!

11. ss4kami

ss4kami New Member

I know this has been mentioned before but if a patch doesn't work for the R4, would it be possible to transfer the English text to the Japanese game that has already been cracked?

Is there any difference between the games besides the text? Are the sound effects different?

12. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

Works perfectly for me too thanks! I think I'll play the game here until it arrives from amazon :D

13. joe_yoshi

joe_yoshi Well-Known Member

Yeah. With all of this confusion with the patch and what ever, I think it would be just best if i went and bought it... Save the hassle of waiting.

14. granville

It's not that easy to make a patch. Even if there is a readily available translation like this game, there are a lot of technical details. A font needs to be programmed in, the script has to be dumped from the US rom (which may be trouble with the protection), they have to hard hack in the script, and even get rid of bugs that arise. Plus, Japanese can get more details into small characters. A single character can hold details that an entire English sentence does. They would have to hack the dialog boxes to hold more characters.

Honestly, it's FAR easier to make a protection bypass. And one is being made. In fact, someone I know might be releasing one soon. Within days, if not hours. Dunno when, but it's coming I'm sure.

15. harima1585

harima1585 Member

hey granville can you give me a general idea of when the patch for the r4ds gonna be done?

16. granville

I have no idea. I don't even know who is making it.

17. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

So what will this protection bypass be compatible with? R4? M3?

18. granville

I'm not sure, I think they are just trying to make one compatible with all flashcards. It's apparently being finished up now.

19. pluvse

pluvse Member

are you serious granville its almost done?? please be true

20. granville

Yes, I'm serious. I'm talking with one of the guys who made the code now. He doesn't want me to reveal he made it for all the begging he might get though. He'll release it soon, it's just being stress tested and such. I don't have it yet myself, but it is out. Several people have it and are testing it now. They don't want to release something incomplete, or else people might flame and such.

I'm dead serious. I don't care if you don't believe me though. I'm not the one working on it. I'm just posting what I've been told. You can take this post as you wish. Elixirdream was dead serious earlier though when he told all of you it was coming out. Don't bother him though, he's not the one who made it, i'll tell you that much. Nor am I. We don't know how to crack protection. We just know people who do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.