1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akuma

Akuma Member

I'm probably stupid, but I use an EDGE 1.5 and I can't get pass the save game select screen (can't move). I used the AR code and even tried patching it with no avail.

2. harima1585

harima1585 Member

i hear that there are the patch for ez3in1, AK2,2i, and some other one (dont remember the name)

3. miros

miros Well-Known Member

There is a patch for the AceKard, as well as others, and they can be found on the first page of this topic...follow the directions and you will be playing the game in no time!
    miros

4. Tvmorbid

Tvmorbid New Member

Exactly the same problem here, always gets stuck on the save screen. Has anyone else with an EDGE card actually got this working using the AR code?

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Keep it on-topic please, stop talking about Layton and GTA.

6. Firefrog

Firefrog Member

As far as I know, there isn't one.
    But, if there were one, like porting the Eng text files over to the Jap one, it'd be worth a shot. I'll keep waiting for a fix though, but once I have enough money I might buy the actual game too.

7. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

sorry guys.. my patch failed to work D;

im a n00b at making patches so theres no supprize there. maby theres another way.. has anyone tryed to make another AR code?

8. Corruptor72

Corruptor72 Member

eh... id leave that to narin
    i have no experienc in cheatmaking anyways

9. Eloustical

Eloustical Member

Did Narin quit making new cheats? Who was the one that patched GTA, FF:EOT, etc?

10. MegamanX1331

MegamanX1331 New Member

Hey, so, quite a few people have mentioned having a problem getting past the first Bowser fight on the NO$Zoomer emulator, and now I've just encountered the same problem. I haven't seen anyone list a way to correct this anywhere, so was there just some easy fix that I don't know of?

11. lombre_gabriel

lombre_gabriel New Member

you just have activate ex5 and ex0 at the extras option
    and on the carrot minigame deactivate ex5
    then activate it after the minigame

12. Edmetria

Edmetria New Member

How do I get it to work in No$GBA 2.6a? I'm not useing a card I just wanna play it T-T

13. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

i found this on youtube...just read the comment on youtube...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2WlVM_sRI
    just read wat "omgpwn666"

(it's not fair!!!!!!)

14. Brawl-X

Brawl-X Active Member

I'm a shame to admit but I ran into same problem like this guy too. But since actually got to play for a while I don't mind wait without asking every other day here if the patch is ready.

Also how come not a lot of ppl in this thread speaks of no gba? Is there not a lot of folks who just don't play emulator on their computer anymore and just play their games on flashcards or what? Just curiously asking is all.

15. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

Where is this option you are talking about? I haven't found it XD could you please tell me how to activate these exactly :)

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

In the tabs if you're using no$zoomer.

17. keith101

keith101 Active Member

works with ez flash? vi

18. Brawl-X

Brawl-X Active Member

That option is on the next version of no zoomer 2.3.0.2 that I mentioned about yesterday that the game didn't work on that version. Like I said, it's so funny to me that it works partly in the previous version and just locks up in the other.

19. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

Yes i'm using no$zoomer but which tab? I can't seem to find it anywhere XD
    Post Merge: [time]1252976586[/time]
    Oh I see, thanks :) I have 2.3.0.1 version xD

20. solid1996

solid1996 New Member

It didn't work for my acekard2i,r4, or dstt.I know it sayes it works on acekard,but i don't know I'm new to the acekard so maybe I'm doing something wrong.But can you come up with a patch for the r4 or dstt?Or an easier patch to use?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.