1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elixirdream

elixirdream Active Member

i have no idea why am i here?
    anyway.. someone is working on a FIX for r4 and m3 and you guys better wish him luck
    how long it takes? i have no idea....

hoo 1st post on RU!!
    anandjones where are you?

2. OGTiago

OGTiago Active Member

Ah crap. Who's working on the patch? Also, is anyone working on a cheat to bypass?

R4 patch that is.

3. qwerty09

qwerty09 Member

i dont understand why everyone using the r4 has black screen i have an original r4 using ysmenu and i can go to the mic test menu and back but just cant click on the two save boxes

4. ismaeel

ismaeel Member

One thing i wanna know is why when the game was released a patch for acekard was released almost straight away but we still don't have a patch for other flash carts yet >_>.

5. Gonic

Gonic Member

Considering the last two games were just plain awsome. I know this one will be worth it.

6. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

qft

7. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

@cheesypopcorn:

Same thing with GTA:CTW, we got a "Don't worry guys, people are working on it" thing. And look what happened, it was successfully patched and we all lived happily ever after. So just slow down buddy, these things take time. Especially as apparently there's over 30 anti-piracy checks or something ridiculous! :)

8. silverss92

silverss92 New Member

It gets past the choose save file screen but it goes black from there. And mic test doesnt work.
    i have a R4 kernel 1.18

9. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

I would say the same, those who say someone is working on a patch I'd love to see some progress, or at least a proof or something without getting our hopes up on nothing. I really do hope someone is working on a patch though :)

10. UberToad

UberToad Member

i hope they release patch on for m3real soon i played this game in japaneese when it came out in feburary then gave up in frustation i really cant wait to play it in english, when patched, it goes past the save screen then goes black :(

edit: to pass the time why dont you play the new prof layton or scribblenauts :p

11. pika23

pika23 Member

you guys saying that the patch rom won't work have to be doing something wrong...or your using it on a DSi...my old ds phat and fire card play it perfectly.

12. darthquint

darthquint Member

Tried the link
    http://www.4shared.com/file/132091290/bd64c8aa/Mario_and_Luigi_-_Bowsers_Inside_Story__U__Patched.html?s=1

Still doesnt work with M3 Simply, white screens

13. UberToad

UberToad Member

nope im doin right and im on a ds lite

14. SnoozingBox

SnoozingBox Active Member

that last link doesnt work on R4

15. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

I've reconsidered. If there's no patch (for TTDS or YSMenu (preferably YSMenu cause it takes care of two cards at once)) by Friday, then I'll purchase the game.

If you guys think Layton is a win game, then I'm gonna make your head explode. So far for the series, they have a total of 6 games planned. That means at least four more layton games for NA.

16. IchigoGX

IchigoGX Active Member

i know theres a patch for acekard2 and works for DSLite. But i mean by like, is there a patch for acekard2i for DSi!

17. jelloroxsox

jelloroxsox Well-Known Member

i saw that earlier som1 posted something about the gta: cw fixed rom, and i wuz wondering if u hav a link 2 it(R4, and wi-fi patched) thank you.

18. eleventy

eleventy New Member

There was a link for 4shared.com, a "patched" version. Doesn't work for DSTT, and keep up the hard work on the patching guys. If this isn't patched by October I suppose I'll buy it.

19. gaarasand2

gaarasand2 Active Member

so still no R4 patch for black screen and dont get past save part
    ????

20. KoopaTr00per

KoopaTr00per Member

Hm... This doesn't work for me. It works for a while, but then the rom image crashes at the first Midbus fight. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.