1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

@Sythian:

Yes, I had the same issues buddy. I downloaded a USRCHEAT.DAT file with a patch in it and that fixed it for me, I hope it comes right for you.

I have a feeling this game will be patched within a week. Anyone else with a DSTT; how far did you get? Did anyone get past the file select screen? Or still not? I'm going to use what limited knowledge I have to try help.

2. isaac212

isaac212 Member

i need some help for some reason i dont have the \__aio\loaders folder does someone know where i can get it?

3. granville

granville Well-Known Member

The cheat used in DSTT in a compiled usrcheat.dat is completely ineffective. It does NOTHING. I don't think DSTT's action replay engine is quite up to par. Normmatt, who made the code, seems to think so. The farthest you will get in DSTT is the file select menu. And if you patch the rom, I don't think it even boots.

Anyways, don't expect a fix from DSTT team. Or at least, don't keep on the edge of your seat. The last update they made was in January. And all their current updates have a detection which will brick your DSTT card if it happens to be a cloned fake one. You'll have to wait again for someone to disable this check, which IS easy to do apparently. But again, DSTT team seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Don't expect much from them.

4. cheesypopcorn

cheesypopcorn Active Member

I wouldn't say any kind of ROM-related hacking/coding is too terribly easy.

If it was, we'd all be playing this game by now, even with its stupid 36 anti-piracy checkpoints.

One at every boss, or so I hear.

And, fun fact: Let's not blame Nintendo. The developers of this game were ALPHADREAM, just like the other two Mario and Luigi games. So they'd be to blame. Let's burn them, instead.

5. Shooterbeast

Shooterbeast New Member

Is there any way to AR anything in this game with the patch?

6. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

@granville:

Yup, the DSTT team seem to have disappeared. Either way, a fix will be available soon for all flashcards. Why isn't the DSTT's AR Engine not up to scratch? I'm not very experienced with these things. :)

7. Tvmorbid

Tvmorbid New Member

Hi, I have a EDGE card with the v1.50 firmware but I can't get the cheat patch to work. I've made sure the .sav file is deleted and I've tried both editing my current cheat.dat and downloading the pre-made one that xlaw888 provided but it still freezes at the choose a save file screen. I've made sure cheats are enabled on the DS and I've chosen the correct cheat to run but nothing seems to work! Anyone got any ideas?

8. martTM

martTM New Member

Probably against the rules, but had to ask - is anyone likely to post a patched rom for download? Unless someone can point me in the direction of a patching program that runs on Mac OSX rather than PC... I have all the components (patch, AKAIO 1.4.1, aki2loader and an AK2i) but no way of putting the patch and rom together.

Sorry if this has already been done, but I couldn't see it anywhere...

9. nando123444

nando123444 Member

anyone working on a patch for m3ds real?

10. prince112

prince112 Member

Yes, there are. Just wait. They are now working on R4, M3 and other not working cards.

11. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll Well-Known Member

some R4SDHC are actually a Acekard clone. She prolly used the patch plus R4SDHC.

12. thhorde

thhorde Member

I have an idea!why dont we just work on a translation patch for the japanease version.it worked completely fin for my r4 ultra.

13. prince112

prince112 Member

That's an... awesome idea. But, since some Hackers started workin' on R4, M3 card fix, why don't we wait for them? Or, you can seperate half of the Hackers working on the Translation, and another half working on Card Errors.

14. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

Most games have sound issues when running with NO$GBA emulator. This is normal.

15. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Use the Noise Suppression feature in No$Zoomer, if you are using it. It lessens the noise produced and some other types of game's noise can be eliminated with the use of that feature.

16. croson

croson Member

here are 4 more NEW links for anyone interested in playing on there PC with an Emu.

ENJOY......

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/279940684/No_gba_2.6a.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/279941121/No_gba_2.6a.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/279941264/No_gba_2.6a.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/279941406/No_gba_2.6a.rar.html

17. BrutalBrandon

BrutalBrandon New Member

It doesn't work on my Dsi. All I get is a white screen. My acekard2i Has the whole danny phantom fix going on, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

18. Razieel

Razieel New Member

I have to say with out a doubt...... that some of you guys whine so much. Your using an illegal card to download free games be patient and wait for a fix or thjrow your cards away and pay for your games.... My buddy came up with a way to make it work for R4 and M3.. However unfortunately he will not tell me. reason one he is a help yourself kinda guy reason two he is an @$$. Ill try and coerce it out of him guys just give me a day or so since we both work a lot.

19. jordydh

jordydh Active Member

Work the acekard 2i for nds lite?

20. Razieel

Razieel New Member

Yes it works with NDS Ackard 2i read the first page please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.