1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

so DSTT kernel v1.17a02 is confirmed not working with M&L3, or is it pending a test (which I can do)?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

patched rom upload....

http://www.4shared.com/file/132091290/bd64c8aa/Mario_and_Luigi_-_Bowsers_Inside_Story__U__Patched.html

3. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

patched with what?

4. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

Is this the same patched rom?

5. 1up shroom

1up shroom Member

wat do i do i follow instructions completely and wen i use .bat it says 'xdelta' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file (i have acekard 2i)

6. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

(edited)

I can confirm that DSTT kernel v1.17a02 does not change any DSTT problems, with either the YSMenu or the TTMenu.

7. Senshi Nick

Senshi Nick Member

what card you using?

8. BrutalBrandon

BrutalBrandon New Member

This does not work on my Acekard2i (danny phantom fix) running on my dsi v1.4

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Handheld titles are their money makers though.

Large console games take a lot more money and time to produce, cutting into their profit. The smaller handheld games are the ones that make them money while they spend time developing the big ones.

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Alright, enough talk about finances and what you can/cannot afford.

11. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

alright. seriously though, does anyone have any info on a progressing hack? I can't find anything anywhere o_o

12. STR1KU

STR1KU Member

I'm using EDGE v 1.5 .. been playing for 5 hours now. the first 4 hours only freezes when saving the file and forced to restart my ds. But after that I encountered around 6 occasion of freezes on random base during the game. Some happened after battle and some when entering the battle, one time when entered a new area. I wonder if anybody else experiencing this? Can I still use my safe file if there is another better cheat coming up?

13. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

"
    I'm using EDGE v 1.5 .. been playing for 5 hours now. the first 4 hours only freezes when saving the file and forced to restart my ds. But after that I encountered around 6 occasion of freezes on random base during the game. Some happened after battle and some when entering the battle, one time when entered a new area. I wonder if anybody else experiencing this? Can I still use my safe file if there is another better cheat coming up?"

aaand this is why I'm gonna spend 35 dollars tomorrow. and yea, 70 dollars is steep, but I'm pretty sure I live in the country with the most taxes. @.@

14. darksaru

darksaru Member

Give up people and buy the game! lol

But sooner or later, even if it takes weeks, no piracy check can outrun the hackers in my opinion, either way they come up with a solution even if they have to dig it from underground! At leeast, I hope so >.>

I will pay Nintendo 34$ I guess >.> just installing YSMenu was so much frustrating for me, I couldn't get it to work no matter what I tried. I had enough with so much trouble lol, buying one game won't hurt I guess :D

15. angrysquirrel

angrysquirrel New Member

can anyone help? i have an acekard 2i and whenever i start to play mario and luigi bowsers inside story, the game freezes before it gets to title screen.

16. Kingofgames2002

Kingofgames2002 New Member

I've had my R4 for quite some time, so I think it's about time I FINALLY pay for a game myself. This patch is taking too long for my liking. BTW, how did they get the game so early?

17. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

Hey, it might sound like an incredibly dumb idea, but just curious if anyone has tried using Xenophobias xpa-mal3-cracked, along with the AR codes used on the other cards together at the same time. Once I can find my code manager I am going to try it, but if anyone else has tried it, care to tell me the results? I don't want to waste my time if it won't work.

18. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I got the game to work on my AK 2i by simply following xlaws888 guide. Took about 10 mins. I really want to play the game tonight, however I have some homework due tomorrow for English 101...*sigh*...if only I didn't procrastinate my time away and actually did my homework on Friday or Saturday and not have to do it Sunday night...
    miros

19. granville

granville Well-Known Member

The patch and code are the same thing. And if you use the code in a cheat.dat, it is completely ineffective, doing nothing actually. I've tried.

20. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

Yeah, I realized that shortly after posting. I just wish something would work. I want to play the game, and I know it will bother me all day tomorrow that I can't play it without buying it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.