1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alieblade1369

alieblade1369 New Member

This does not R4i-SDHC...it still loads up to a white screen with kernal 1.09b

2. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

So it still doesn't work on m3 mini?

3. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

Seriously? Mine tells me it can't read the save data, despite there not being any.

4. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

yeah i get a black screen. toppage:p

5. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

I don't even get the black screen! Why won't it read the save data?

6. Senshi Nick

Senshi Nick Member

Just tried with R4 Ultra, doesn't work, gets a white screen.

7. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

do u have kernel or what version r4 do u have?

I have V1.25

8. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

I have the latest kernel... And I think I have the original R4... I don't know how to tell the difference, and since it isn't blatantly staring me in the face with something like "R4SUPERULTRAMEGADELUXE" I assume it is just a standard R4.

9. steve0073a

steve0073a New Member

i cant get the patch to work i have a aceark 2i still white screen what do i do how do i get the patch to work i wish the person fixed it before he put it on the site :(

10. HitomiAgada

HitomiAgada Member

just gives me a white screen, R4 using YSMenu

11. pluvse

pluvse Member

so SANDMAN-858 YOU can CONFIRM that it works on R4 SDHC... KERNEL v1.25

12. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

Considering he said at the top of the page that he can't get it working himself, I assume that means he cannot confirm it.

13. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

No it didn't work for me, but its worth a shot to try it out, tell us if it works ;)

14. megawalk

megawalk Member

is it confirmed this way will it crash after a few minutes of gameplay or is it confirmed running without crashing after a few minutes ?

15. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

That would be VERY useful from noobs!
    How do u make a pop-up

ANYWAY...are people still working
    (jus wanna kno to make sure they gave up due to very hard/long/a lot of game bugs)

16. pang555

pang555 New Member

hey im using a 4 gigabite sdhc micro sd on an acekard 2i v4.18 and i ve tried the xpa-mal3.nds cracked rom but all i got is a white screen am i doing any thing wrong?

17. granville

granville Well-Known Member

There's no one currently working on a patch that I know on. The people who said they were in this thread either gave up or were lying. And I'm actually kind of leaning towards the latter idea...

The only thing you can hope for currently is a firmware update for your non working card. Unless someone DOES pop up with a magic patch.

18. skullman012291

skullman012291 New Member

Yeah if that were the case for TTDS users, we would be overjoyed 'cause we haven't got a firmware update since January 2009! The developers fing gave up on us original users ever since the DSi was released. Or, if not then, then perhaps when the DSi was announced!

Since then, I've been pissed off at them for abandoning us.

And yet, I still check their main site for any updates.

*sigh* I have no life...

19. granville

granville Well-Known Member

It doesn't fix this US Mario & Luigi game. But there IS an unofficial TTDS firmware based on 1.17 version. There have been two versions of it so far, the latest one called DSTT kernel v1.17a02. There was a thread on GBAtemp about it. And you can download it here-

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6507

It had fixes for Mario & Luigi 3 JAPANESE version, as well as Dragon Quest 9 and some other games. Simple fixes though. But maybe the developers can release a new version someday. I believe the last one they made was in July. You can even build a ysmenu version using this firmware.

20. lanjustin

lanjustin New Member

hey can someone upload the sav file they got from the game that has it working like acecard2 or cyclos i think i might have a fix for r4ds but i need the sav file

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.