1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jinbabinyolot

jinbabinyolot New Member

great job xlaw,

i notice that the EDGE version of the cheat only takes you so far.
    the problem with mine is that the game turns into a blank black screen after the fight when you just rescued luigi.
    anybody else got the same problem?

2. Chichimoge

Chichimoge Active Member

Mine worked just fine. I got Luigi and went on a bit more. But I powered off my DS when I was, but when I canme back to the game. I couldn't select a file on the file selection screen.

3. mordaki987

mordaki987 Well-Known Member

Alright excuse me, but my post has nothing to do with anti-piracy or anything else. I deals with a simple rom crash not flash cart related or anything related to this forum thread so why the hell was my forum thread locked? I mean come on people i was simply asking for technical support/help relating to a rom crash during the fight between bowser and the purple looking monster thing after he gets out of the cave and the whole tutorial about switching in between mario and luigi and playing bowser. I've explained to yall before i don't own a flashkart nor do i personally own a nintendo ds all i have is my pc and no$gba 2.6a. This is kinda ridiculous that a simple thread gets locked when it has nothing to do with flashkart issues. At any rate if any of you could let me know how to fix this rom crash issue i would most appreciate it.

4. hello2129

hello2129 Member

Dont be an ass. BTW, those ARE anti piracy problems.

5. megawalk

megawalk Member

hmm it's been 3 days already. how playable is the SC Cheat ?
    how many freezes and what doesnt work ?

6. miros

miros Well-Known Member

You have to name the NDS file xpa-ma13.nds not xpa-mal3.nds when patching or else the game will not work!! Otherwise follow xlaws steps
    miros

7. zozole003

zozole003 New Member

If I name it xpa-ma13.nds it says that no such file or directory, if i name it xpa-mal3.nds, then it patches

8. xlaw888

xlaw888 Active Member

You can open xpa-ml3.bat, as you can see there is xpa-mal3.nds not xpa-ma13.nds:

@echo off
    echo Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story crack by Xenophobia
    echo Patching...
    xdelta patch xpa-ml3.crack xpa-mal3.nds xpa-mal3-cracked.nds
    echo Done
    pause
    exit

9. joey88

joey88 Active Member

I don't know how long it's going to take to make a patch for R4 (don't know if it's possible anyway o_O), but I want to help. Honestly, I don't exactly know how to patch. Maybe if I know the basics, I can assist others to create a patch that works (not only for R4, but for M3/DSTT as well)

I'm sure that someone can patch this game successfully.

10. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

I hate to say it, but if all we needed was a basic patch, then we would probably already have it by this point. We are dealing with 36+ piracy checks. Nintendo seemed to have caught on and they packed the game full of them. I don't think we are going to get a working R4 rom any time soon due to the general lack of interest from most of the hackers that can do it, since most of those hackers probably own one of the cards needed to play the game.

The best option if you don't want to wait is to either get a new card, or just buy the game.

11. SnoozingBox

SnoozingBox Active Member

anyone know where i can but a AceKard?

12. Senshi Nick

Senshi Nick Member

If anyone is working on a patch now, chances are its for the R4. But there is a chance of someone coming out with a version working for all cards.
    Its sad but its probably true. I have a R4ultra right now, its great but its slowly outdating. I think I may get an Acekard 2, i hear its one of the best. Is it?

13. usukloser

usukloser New Member

The game is working perfect for me with the patch. i have the acekard2. it doesn't freeze or anything. its a awesome game. :p :p;D ;D

14. polobow

polobow Active Member

`

Google is your friend, mah boi.

Anyway, i actually don't care waiting, still got scribblenauts =).
    And i really hope this will not be in every game, 36+ piracy protections ;o.

15. dsbuster

dsbuster Member

Just check out google.
    (One of the first link i found on google, can't confirm ~_~. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728)

16. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I have the game working perfectly on my AK 2i (even patched it myself!), but I will still buy the game to support Nintendo.
    miros

17. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

If I knew exactly how to patch and stuff then I would help and try and make an M3 patch but my skills in computing don't go that far =P

Suppose I will continue to wait

18. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

Well here is something that might interest a few of you. I am not sure how well it works, or if it actually works, but the game might very well work on YSmenu. For those of you who don't know, YSmenu is a different firmware for the R4 created by Yasu (I think that is his name). Anyways, I haven't tried it personally (Although I plan to), but if any of you guys want to give it a whirl, let me know how it goes.

EDIT: Bad news. It does NOT work. Don't waste your time.

19. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I believe users have tried YSmenu, and have had no luck so far.

20. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

I knew a couple people thought about trying it, but I haven't been watching this topic 24/7, so I didn't know if anyone had tried yet. Still, it was worth the shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.