1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chichimoge

Chichimoge Active Member

Try to load the game again. I bet you it won't work. It's a one time deal. At least for me.

2. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up, I've just tried this and I was able to get into the game, I've just selected my save file and am now attempting to play it, will let you know if i run into any other issues while playing.

3. Sythian

I'm sure everyone will get the patch for the cards soon enough. So far the game is still running smoothly and retaining my save file. First battle was passed without it freezing which is great. Once again will keep you updated on anything that comes up in it.

4. Sythian

Tevak I am using SuperCard DSOONE on one of the old school classic Nintendo DS systems with the latest firmware updates from the official site. I followed Granvilles instructions of loading the AR codes provided in this forum into the game and running without any extra options set. So far it is working flawlessly, but I am not expecting it to remain that way, I will be updating in here whenever another issue occurs. The fact that we have a couple of cards running it fine so far tells me we're getting somewhere, which is always a great start.

Best bet I think for everyone, is for now just update all of your firmwares to the latest, then enjoy one of the many other great games released this week on Romulation until a working patch for your card gets released.

5. tate123

tate123 New Member

Hey it works on my EDGE 1.5 after I used the cheat on it. Awesome game btw. And with EDGE its not that hard to patch it either.

6. Romulationer680

Romulationer680 New Member

I've done exactly what you said but I still can't choose a save file. The code is enabled, what should I do!?

7. HottSushiz

HottSushiz Well-Known Member

What Flash Cart are you using? because i believe both the patch, and the AR Code doesn't help the R4 to bypass the anti piracy, try reading all the pages of this thread, it's quite useful.

8. sadboy

sadboy Guest

after princess save i made to get past frezz enjoy http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H4OUNR9G

9. hello2129

hello2129 Member

Ezflash V with 2.0 Rc4 and Rc5 work. No I just gotta figure out how to get it with ez flash IV.

10. satan13_999

satan13_999 Member

Im just thinking: after we select a save file with the black screen it crashes,so if we used a more progressed save we could have win dont we?

11. mikhailk5

mikhailk5 New Member

I tried that, it still freezes. Looks like Nintendo pulled out all the stops to stop hackers.

12. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

I hope so but...
    i wanna fight bowser for 1st time over and over again...
    as long as i can play the game though i guess.

13. Tomaszek131

Tomaszek131 Active Member

No, since the anti-piracy doesn't even allow you to play saves on an R4.
    Even if it's a final boss save.

14. KiraSTRiKE

KiraSTRiKE Well-Known Member

Think its about time i purchased a new flashcart aha
    guess I'll just wait patiently with the other R4 users ^^

15. cocolicous

cocolicous Member

Can anyone confirm if a patch is being worked on? Some guy was working on it the other day.

16. Sasuke181

Sasuke181 Member

This is hopeless.
    I guess ill buy the game :/

17. Model A

Model A Member

Can anyone tell me what to do with this game in No$gba

18. satan13_999

satan13_999 Member

Hmm Everybody lets think of a fix...How about we crack open an Hex Editor?

19. Sasuke181

Sasuke181 Member

You can always try...
    he thing is that i dont know jacksh*t about romhacking

20. satan13_999

satan13_999 Member

Neither do i
    but its worth a shot

--
    I give up f*ckin 135 million adreses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.