1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmitraders

jmitraders Member

so far defeated browser, now playing as browser thats an update

2. tinytinykingkong

tinytinykingkong Active Member

What I don't get is why Scribblenauts works perfectly fine, while Mario, which came out at the same time, freeses and has the anti-piracy thing...

3. beansmcsly

beansmcsly Member

Well for 1 i dont even know how to put in the AR code and the patch just makes a white screen after loading, but grats! Anyone explain the AR method unless i am a noob and missed it i apologize

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The time frame it comes out in doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not the Developers included the Anti-piracy coding in the game, and how much they did.

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

^Maybe because Mario is Nintendos big seller, Wonder if we are going through this when Zelda Spirit Tracks releases?

6. cheesypopcorn

cheesypopcorn Active Member

It's only been a day. And there's been no word of anyone else even attempting another patch, so I'm not giving up just yet.

7. Stratos

Stratos New Member

So far M3DS Real has proven to be very reliable. Sometimes new games aren't playables at first, but in no time they make an update that fix the problem and no patch is required...... and right now they are looking for a solution (or that says in their forum). Just wait for the patch o for an update of M3 xD

(Sorry if my english sucks, but all i know of english is thanks to games, movies and comics xDDDD)

8. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

There is a patch being made at GBATemp currently which is attempting to address the problem. it will just take a while. Check here (http://cheats.gbatemp.net) for any updates

9. tinytinykingkong

tinytinykingkong Active Member

Actually, they already had a AR code up earlier, but that code doesn't work. At least not for the R4

10. kotra

kotra New Member

Gah, I guess I have to start buying games again :(

11. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

more verification: downloaded the pre-patched game with Xeno's patch. Tested it on:

YSMenu -------------------Fail
    TTMenu -------------------Fail
    TTMenu with AR code ------Fail
    TTMenu with Jap. AR code --Fail

All fails were blank white screens. more fail than without the patch. XD

YSMenu for some reason didn't recognize the AR codes for the game. 0_o?

12. dida2010

dida2010 Member

It is posted in the first page of this thread :

xlaw888 wrote:

II. EDGE => Working with Action Replay Codes using r4cce (R4 Cheat Code Editor) ver.0.86
    1. Open CHEAT.DAT from EDGE Card
    2. Add Game
    3. Game Title -Anything u want-
    4. Game ID CLJE AE1362E1
    5. Game Enable Check
    6. Add Code => Code Title -Anything u want-
    7. Code List :
    52064138 E1A00005
    5206413C E28DDE22
    02064138 E3A00001
    D0000000 00000000
    D0000000 00000000
    8. File => SAVE CHEAT
    9. Delete Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (U)(Xenophobia).sav if exist
    10. Play with Original ROM and Enable Cheat
    or you can use this file Download CHEAT_09_01_09 with Mario and Luigi : Bowsers Inside Story PATCH for EDGE

For EDGE user, if u want to Save Game ur DS will be FROZEN and u must restart and LOAD again to play.

13. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

Yes, but they're working on a different, more complete patch, that fixes all issues, not just the save select one

14. kufufu

kufufu New Member

Had this happen to me many times but there have been two times so far (as Bowser) that I haven't had the black screen after saving and continuing. :\

15. argorn5757

argorn5757 Member

Hello. I am trying to run this on my Acekard 2i. I tryed the patch, and it didnt work. How to i get the game to run?
    I am using the acekard 2i firmware that gets around the dsi 1.4 update by using the danny phantom icon, if that helps

16. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

There is progress, checked a forum (not going to say which one due to fear of spamming) and the Cheat Code Editing guys are working on a patch right now. Sit tight, and when it is completed I will post the link here

17. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

I have no idea of a time frame, I am not part of the team, but I will post it the second it is completed

18. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

that fix of a rom somebody showed on this thread elarier,(i forgot who..) it looked like it works but i cant test it on YS menu on R4 because i acdently deleted YS menu and where can i get YSmenu for R4? R4 sauto? cuz gbatemp is down. .-.

19. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

None of the previous patches work for R4 so theres no point trying

20. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

Just an update guys, was fiddling with the existing fix on my SuperCard DSONE, setting it to run with patch enabled, disable saver patch and enable downplay fixing, I was able to actually select a save file and go to start game, however it seems we've hit the next little snag of a black screen right after that point.

Got Nintendo is starting to drive me a little nuts with this :p Will be keeping you all updated on whatever I find patrolling other forums.

And to the guys who are actually trying to crack this, keep up the good work, we're getting there slowly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.