1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulcontroller

soulcontroller New Member

I have r4, I patched the game, I can play it , but when I try to save, load, copy it freezes ): there's nothing I can do 2 fix that.?

2. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

I am sort of curious on the whole subject. Since the game is a copied version of the actual game, how does it know that the game is pirated? Just asking, if it is long and complex I don't really care.

3. jwebb_17

jwebb_17 New Member

running cyclo evolution 1.55 and tried patching the rom...no luck, just a white screen...don't know if this helps or not...thought i'd pass it along

4. Sinister Swiss

Sinister Swiss Active Member

I think I'm just going to wait until there's a working patch for the R4 until I download either YSMenu or any new Firmware, as I don't know what I'm doing with all this anyway so I only wanna have to do it once. XD

Thanks again for doing this crack guys, we're all rooting for you!! ;D

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

According to the people at teamcyclops, the game works just fine on 1.55 with the Action Replay codes enabled (no patches, clean ROM). There is/was a thread on their forums about it.

6. hello2129

hello2129 Member

Does anyone know how to get this working on an ezflash 4?

7. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

:) :) :) :) :)GOOD NEWS !!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I have an R4i Gold and the game works without the patch!

8. GameWinner

GameWinner Active Member

arent all r4s the same?

9. garra113

garra113 Member

No sadly. They are not.

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Some are clones of other cards, like the Acekard, and just use the R4 name because it's well known. Even though these days with all the R4 clones and ripoffs, the name is being dragged through the mud, I don't understand why these small companies still keep using it.

11. GameWinner

GameWinner Active Member

i guess people go crazy when the see one

12. jame

jame Member

I have no idea about how to do all the code stuff but I know that Japanese version is working and can somebody switch Japanese text with English so we can have a Japanese game that have English language,….just my stupid idea

13. tsimehC

tsimehC New Member

That is true but upon saving you'll get a black screen if you choose to continue. If you save and quit, you'll loop back to the title screen with the "new file" check. Only a hard reset after saving allows you to continue or using the in-built CycloDS game menu to return to your SD card game list.

14. triforks

triforks Member

Bah! I'm running my CycloDS on the beta release that came just before 1.55, and I get the same black-screen problem; other than that it's playable. I was considering upgrading if it would get rid of that minor annoyance, but... if it's just going to be the same, I'm not going to risk messing up Moonshell's tenuous acceptance of my .dpg movie files. I had to reformat the entire SD card once already to get that silly media player to work.

EDIT: Wait, the in-built menu? I can't get that thing to open up in this game with my current CycloDS build. Maybe I'll upgrade after all. Hmph. Hope Moonshell doesn't spaz out this time.

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Thunderspam, they have developers who work on code that is added to the Nitro SDK (devkit for NDS games) that are designed to detect piracy devices, and perform whatever functions they do. It's been happening since FFCC: Ring of Fates last year.

16. OGTiago

OGTiago Active Member

Any cheats to bypass yet?

17. psychomantis81

psychomantis81 New Member

Got game working on CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.55. Used that Action Replay code that's circling around and added it to the cheat file using the cheat editor tool. Also I'm using an unmodified version of the game (no file trimming done or patching!!!). I posted a Mediafire link to the file, which also contains the latest cheats from September 1st.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ilgjdiwmnvn

Just unzip it to the CycloDS folder on your MicroSD card and enjoy!!!

18. dida2010

dida2010 Member

Thank you Xlaw888
    I can confirm , the game works smoothly on EDGE , during saves , if it freezes , i simply turn OFF , and turn it back ON , and the game is back running again with no problems , you do that every time you save the game.

Thanks again.

19. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

Does this workon DSTT? It sounds dumb, but I'll download it anyway if it does.

20. CaptainFlameGuy

CaptainFlameGuy Active Member

Did it work? ;o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.