1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by granville, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

Eh, even if Final is trolling, it will be interesting to see all of the complaints rush in. But of course if he isn't there is the bonus of a working Rom. Fun for me either way, so I am going to stick around.

2. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

No offense but i'm starting to believe this lol...

3. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

Gotta have hope...(is wat i always wat i gotta tell myself when i hear this)

4. taezou

taezou New Member

Are you using a fat DS? I'm having the same issue, despite following exact directions that people who have it working on Cyclo 1.55 are giving. I have a fat DS, and it seems like everybody who's said it's working for them has a Lite... but the code has no effect for me: I'm still unable to move the cursor on the file select screen. I'm wondering if it's a model-specific issue.

5. granville

granville Well-Known Member

I'd give finalmario the benefit of the doubt if I were yall. Give him an hour or so more. If he's lying, you guys will have been right, but if you were wrong, you'll be the ones who look stupid. Not saying he's telling the truth or not, but comments like those aren't helping and if he IS telling the truth, he will be less likely to want to release it with that attitude.

6. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

i think 50/50 he might be trolling (fun ta see people get angry) and me might not
    (i hope he is not cuz I WANT ROM)

7. ravage2002

ravage2002 Member

Even if he is a troll, he keep you impatient peoples busy while other are trying to fix it too. ;D

8. jonkswa

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

9. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

veryro,i cant stop you from saying im not doing anything but ill show you the patch aswell when im done.

yes its takeing a long time but thats because im new to this but ive made alot of progress

AND IM NOT TROLLING!!

I MYSELF WANTED THE ROM TOO SO IM FIXING IT FOR MYSELF TOO! >.>

10. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

First off, don't say lol if you didn't say anything funny. You just used it as a tool to make yourself more innocent. Anyways, give it time. These things don't happen in a matter of minutes.

There is no proof of him trolling, but on the same note there is no proof of him not trolling. Just let time take its course.

11. DarkJake

DarkJake Member

I'm using a DS Lite, too

12. jonkswa

sooo... how do u go on the internet forum so often when ur patching a game? (not a mean question) (@ FinalMario)

13. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

prolly multi-tasking

14. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

I agree with granville, with such attitude if he is really working on it, he doesn't owe any of you people a thing to upload the rom for you. If he did work on it and didn't upload it then you'll be the ones to blame, so sit tight and believe in him for god's sake and stop whining!

Go final! :D

15. leotrotti

leotrotti New Member

youre the best final! :)

16. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

guys im not trolling but the only way i can make you all belive me is if i have the patch so i will still be working on it

when im done, i will tell you all on this thread then i will make a thread showing the download so more people will see it.

thank you all for waiting this long time because it is very hard for me to do to this but since nobody else has done it i desided to do it for everyone on romulation and gbatemp.

and im not patching it right now. im right on the computer, and changing the hex codeing. thats the ONLY way you can make it work. i will turn it into a patch later.i hope i can finish this but since its my first time doing this it may be a while.

and who all wants it, dont worry. nobody whos saying im trolling and stuff is not making me not uploading it. when im done im still going to put it out for everyone on romulation.its the one way they will belive me anyway is when i finish it

17. doktai

doktai Member

Okay this is what I did to get BIS to work on Cyclo:

1. Download the Cyclo tools from here - http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/engine.pl?page=support
    2. Install and open up the .nds file.
    3. Click on add cheat and use this code:
    52064138 E1A00005
    5206413C E28DDE22
    02064138 E3A00001
    D0000000 00000000
    D0000000 00000000
    4. Save and put the cheat file onto your SD Card where the cheats should belong.

Got past the menu but if you save you won't be able to get out of that menu but at least it works.

Sorry if this wasn't clear enough but I hope it helps you Cyclo users out there.

18. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

You must not have heard. Recently scientists found a skill set in most humans called multi-tasking. It is a really cool ability where you can do two things at once, or take turns between them.

I joke, I joke. But really, he can probably still use the internet.

19. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

Were rootin for you finalmario!!! Go! Go! Go!

20. taezou

taezou New Member

And the issue you're having is the same as mine? Buttons don't work on the file screen?
    I guess that rules out the model thing. It's so weird to see so many people saying it works on Cyclo when I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Tried formatting my memory card, tried getting a new ROM, tried flashing different firmware versions to my Cyclo, tried downloading different people's premade cheat files, everything. Blah. :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.