1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by granville, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

if i can get this working, i want to let you all know i will try to get kingdom hearts 358/2 days (U) to work since it will have priacy checks like the japanese did. when it is dumped that is.

2. Cam275

Cam275 New Member

The LR buttons move for me.
    I'm on TTDS though.

3. leotrotti

leotrotti New Member

hi im new here
    ive been looking on the net for a patch/cheat that would work on my r4 sdhc but i didnt find anything yet
    im counting on you finalmario :)

4. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

Yeah I was actually just thinking about that FinalMario, I remembered the Japanese release had checks and we are all familiar with the kinda crap Square-Enix puts in there (Crystal Chronicals anyone?)

Jonkswa just wait, it'll take time but it will come.

FinalMario best of luck and here's hoping you can get something going.

5. lucas2009888

lucas2009888 New Member

they got this game to early its suppoes to come out on sept 14 2009 that maby y its not working even with the patched

6. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

finalmario how much longer do you think till it is done

7. finalmario

what???

well, i dont know what the other piracy checks are but before i can even check in gameplay, i have to fix the main thing everyone has been having problems with. not being able to press anything at the file select screen. and that is possibly going to be done soon.

8. Katerpilet

Katerpilet Member

Lol, I doubt Nintendo has an anti-piracy check timer in the game until September 14th XD

9. king_leo

he thinks its a fake

10. Kronusdark

Kronusdark Member

this make me wonder, have they ever put date based copy protection on a game, its simple enough that it may fool the casual pirate. (nintendo dont read this)

i dont think this is a fake, im guessing someone got a hold of a review copy or someone works at a gamestop somewhere that got them shipped in early

11. Sooooooooo annoying! Why just not wait til the europeain version comes out? Thats what i usually do lol. I am waitin for silver/gold to see if it comes out in europ first, my friend told me abouit a pokewlaker so i'm gonna buy thegame, keep the walker, and sell the game..... and download it lol. the new KH game looks pretty good too.... wait, i'm talkin about other games here.... but it's something to look forward to! I'm accupyed with lux-pain, magical starsign, and waiting to get dragon quest joker... so yeah....

12. Thunderspam

Thunderspam Member

I have been watching your progress for a while now. It is nice to know someone cares about the R4.

But 36 piracy checks? Talk about paranoia. Why don't they spend their time making better games rather than placing a ridiculous amount of checks in the game... I haven't been excited in a while for a game.

That aside, keep up the good work Final. Also, if you have a rough estimate at how much more there is to do, that would be wonderful please and thank you. I look forward to your final product.

13. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

You people still don't get it?
    finalmario is a troll. He's not working on anything. Don't get your hopes up because he will certainly get you no patch.

14. king_leo

final mario you should make a progress page for games your fixing stuff

15. IceySubzero

IceySubzero Member

What he said.

16. king_leo

if he is a troll why is he not under a bridge eh?

17. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

Its awesome that you're this far and it's your first time doing this finalmario.

18. rockguy1234

rockguy1234 New Member

I have a cyclo it doesnt seem to work.

19. finalmario

guys i am seirously working on this as hard as i can >.>

no its not a fake because it works on acekard. people i know have an acekard 2 and it works fine for them.

now please this takes time. what do you people not get of FIRST TIME?

i know its slow but im telling you all im making progress. if i had a video camra i would make a youtube vid of how much progress i got but i dont.

20. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

wat do u mean by a troll...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.