1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by granville, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

hope it is done tonight

2. mastersworddude

mastersworddude Active Member

have the same kinda problem, except the game doesn't load at all it just stays white. im using acekard 2.

3. Senshi Nick

Senshi Nick Member

Lol if it is, i dont think im going to sleep. Nyway be back in a while, good luck finalmario and keep up the good work

4. doktai

doktai Member

Well just finished beating the first boss and so far its a great game. Just that the saving problem is annoying. Good luck with the patch finalmario and thanks.

5. neorez

neorez Member

I tried to do it with EDGE DS, and it won't work, I even tried the action replay code for it, and it still won't work. Any help?

6. king_leo

finalmario if you do it you are a fcking god (in a good way) finalmario is AWESOME

7. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

watching "Much" (tv channel) 9-11 anneversary while i wait...cheers!!!9-11 (a tragic day)

8. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

thanks everyone. oh and somebody with R4 please go on the regular rom of bowsers inside story. tell me if the L and R buttons move or not on the top screen.

9. king_leo

might as well do the same XD

10. jonkswa

wish i could but... my L and R buttons r broken...

11. nsekhon

nsekhon Member

hey finalmario, i just read the post. the L and R buttons do not move the top screen (if you are talking about the save screen?)

12. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

they dont move?

i thought so?

so im getting somewhere!

on the select file screen they used to not move. they are now! i think im close to the button sticking thing!!

13. HitomiAgada

HitomiAgada Member

They don't, using R4+YSMenu

14. Kronusdark

Kronusdark Member

i can confirm that too, L and R are inoperative,

15. DarkJake

DarkJake Member

could someone send me a link to their AR cheatcode files for Cyclo Evolution because clearly I've been doing it all wrong since it isn't working for me

16. king_leo

finalmario

yes i have a r4 (so you maken a patch for r4 first) and tell me if it is a rom or a cheat code because i cant use cheats because i have ubuntu and i cant add cheats (just make a cheat.dat ok? or a .nds )

17. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

is there a way that works on m3 real yet?

18. polobow

polobow Active Member

Lol. Nintendo probally worked ages for the security. Guys like finalmario bypass them in 1 week :p.

19. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

I've gotta hand it to Nintendo for this one. They've done a fine job slowing down the ROM community. Here's hoping that when a fix is sorted out, we'll all have the game working properly and be able to enjoy it, and maybe Nintendo will take the hint and give up on Anti-Piracy (But I doubt it).

Time to just sit back, and relax and wait for the masters to sort out a fix.

Also for reference, all current fixes have failed on SuperCard DSONE, though I'm sure another person has mentioned that by now.

20. jonkswa

.nds plz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.