1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Know your members:hYpNoS

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by jadster 1996, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Some of the moves are banned in ufc, you cant "spike" somebody, ie drop them on their head like a tombstone. At least, UK rules say you cant.
    wwe is for show, if someone did a tombstone in real life it would break the neck.

Who's your favourite wrestler?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

No, vegitmite only.

Stone cold Steve Austin :)

And yes I know...lucky my mates did their moves on a gym mat.

3. msg2009

stone cold was cool but undertaker is better :p

Who's your favourite film star?

4. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

Johnnie Depp <3

Shitshitshitshitshitshit Sorry Hypnos.....
    UFC should have safety rules in place, it's real, non deceptive.

Wrestlers are actors, the fights are choreographed like a dance.

5. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

can we play on quakelive?

6. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

How many pages do you think this thread will have at the end of this week?

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Undertaker was in bikey mode when I started watching...that was crap.

Sure the TRUE undertaker is cool but...lacks character, like master chief.

You can't relate.

No, for one I'm capped, 2, I don't do pc gaming online, ps3 gaming online only...

3, I'm going off fps gaming.

10 minimum.

8. msg2009

The UK has no standard rules set so we follow the Nevada State Athletic Commission rules in our Pro fights as they are tied and testing.

WEIGHT CLASSES
    The Nevada State Athletic Commission has designated limits for nine different weight classes in mixed martial arts.
    Weight Class Name

Upper Limit

Flyweight
    125 lb
    57 kg

Bantamweight
    135 lb
    61 kg

Featherweight
    145 lb
    66 kg

Lightweight
    155 lb
    70 kg

Welterweight
    170 lb
    77 kg

Middleweight
    185 lb
    84 kg

Light Heavyweight
    205 lb
    93 kg

Heavyweight
    265 lb
    120 kg

Super Heavyweight
    No upper weight limit

Pro Fights
    Every round is 5 minutes in duration with a one minute rest period in-between rounds. Title matches can be sanctioned for five rounds but non-title matches must not exceed three rounds.

Semi Pro and Amateur Fights
    Every round is 3 minutes in duration with a one minute rest period in-between rounds.

AMATEUR FIGHTS
    In addition - No head strikes allowed at all. No twisting Neck or Spine locks
    No Heal Hooks

Attire
    All competitors must fight in approved shorts. No shoes. No Shirts or Gi’s or long pants are allowed. Fighters must use approved light gloves (4-6 ounces) that allow fingers to grab.

JUDGING CRITERIA
    The ten-point must system is in effect for all fights. Three judges score each round and the winner of each receives ten points, the loser nine points or less. If the round is even, both fighters receive ten points.

LEGAL TECHNIQUES
    The Unified Rules allows elbow strikes except those hitting downwards with the point of the elbow for Pro MMA fights.

FOULS
    The following are fouls, as set out by the Nevada State Athletic Commission:

* Gouging. Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent.
    * Striking downward using the point of the elbow.
    * Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.
    * Grabbing the Clavicle.
    * Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
    * Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.
    * Stomping a grounded opponent.
    * Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
    * Holding the shorts or gloves of an opponent.
    * Spitting at an opponent.
    * Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.
    * Using abusive language in the ring or fenced area.
    * Attacking an opponent on or during the break.
    * Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee.
    * Attacking an opponent after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.
    * Flagrantly disregarding the instructions of the referee.
    * Timidity, including, without limitation, avoiding contact with an opponent, intentionally or consistently dropping the mouthpiece or faking an injury.
    * Interference by the corner.
    * Throwing in the towel during competition. (forfeit)

SEMI PRO
    In addition - No Elbows are allowed to the head. No Strking to the head when the opponent is on the ground. No Heal hooks

AMATEUR FIGHTS
    In addition - No head strikes allowed at all.

GENERAL CONDUCT
    Fighters should not be using steroids and other illegal substances.
    Knockout (KO) as soon as a fighter becomes unconscious due to strikes, his opponent is declared the winner. As MMA rules allow ground fighting, the fight is stopped to prevent further injury to an unconscious fighter.
    Submission : a fighter may admit defeat during a match by:
    A tap on the opponent's body.
    A tap on the mat or floor.
    Verbal announcement.

Technical Knockout (TKO)
    Referee Stoppage: the referee may stop a match in progress if:
    A fighter becomes dominant to the point where the opponent is unable to intelligently defend himself from attacks, which may occur as quickly as a few seconds.
    A fighter appears to be unconscious from a grappling hold.
    A fighter appears to have developed significant injuries in the referee's view, such as a broken bone.

In Semi Pro and Amateur Fights if in the referee's view a fighter may be near to being hurt from a submission, then the referee may stop the fight to protect the fighter from injury.

Doctor Stoppage the referee will call for a time out if a fighter's ability to continue is in question as a result of apparent injuries, such as a large cut. The ring doctor will inspect the fighter and stop the match if the fighter is deemed unable to continue safely, rendering the opponent the winner. However, if the match is stopped as a result of an injury from illegal actions by the opponent, either a disqualification or no contest will be issued instead.

Corner Stoppage a fighter's corner men may announce defeat on the fighter's behalf by throwing in the towel during the match in progress or between rounds.

Decision if the match goes the distance, then the outcome of the bout is determined by three judges. The judging criteria are organization-specific.

Forfeit a fighter or his representative may forfeit a match prior to the beginning of the match, thereby losing the match.

Disqualification a "warning" will be given when a fighter commits a foul or illegal action or does not follow the referee's instruction. Three warnings will result in a disqualification. Moreover, if a fighter is injured and unable to continue due to a deliberate illegal technique from his opponent, the opponent will be disqualified.

No Contest in the event that both fighters commit a violation of the rules, or a fighter is unable to continue due to an injury from an accidental illegal technique, the match will be declared a "No Contest".

9. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

omj tl;dr
    how many animes have you watched

10. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

How hard do you suck?

11. corprlfish

Page stretcher needs spoler please =3

I'll read through in a sec.... I'm busy.... With nothing.... I guess I just feel busy....

Hypnos, why metal?

12. Zamrullah

Zamrullah Artist in Training

what color do you like?
    how many time you go to toilet?
    why you answering our question?

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I don't count.

MSG-Corplfish-PLEAS REMAIN ON TOPIC AND USE THE PM SYSTEM TO CONTINUE OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS PLEASE!

Well in the context of "drinking out of a can" I've been told I compete with moderately priced vacuums.

Any other context that I know you for...no clue.

1.Already answered, please read back

2.About 15 times a day to keep myself nice and thin, unlike most australians who be lucky to go twice (and are overweight as a result) :p

3.Because I've been chosen.

Continue with more questions Zam and i'll make sure your chosen next (and thus the most mundane questions shall be going your way)

14. Zamrullah

what your problem?

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Mood swings, easily triggered.

It happens more when I'm deprived of gaming fun.

16. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

Which team do you think will win the World Cup?

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I dislike sports in general, I don't even like the AFL here (Aussie rules football) which is a SIN to most Australians.

I don't follow...all I know is Australia had no chance.

18. Zamrullah

will you marry someone in this forum?
    are you have girlfriend?
    will you answer?

19. corprlfish

Why so blind? >.>

20. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

whats ur fav anime?

Thread Status: