1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Know your members:hYpNoS

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by jadster 1996, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Something slow...water tourture?

Google that.

None, I rather a developer.

CANDY PLEASE!

...way off topic mate.

NO COMMENTING_QUESTIONS MUST BE ASKED.

2. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

sorry did you think that was funny?

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Chinese Water Torture. Hideously painful.

Could you survive more then 5 minutes of Water Tortue?

4. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

Most embarrassing gaming moment?

5. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

why did you change your name?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm answering as seriously as possible.

I reckon, I'd be bored as hell though.

Hrm...

I can only think of the latest, grid.

Mad a bad turn, so I used the "flash back" feature, attempted to correct...I dunno what I was doing but no matter what I did, same turn-totalled my car.

I got it right on the final flashback...but then I t-boned a car...AND THIS WAS ON THE EASIEST DIFFICULTY :(

The old name was what I used in a gaming clan of hardcore nintendo loyalist...when I was against piracy.

I had to change it incase they found me :p

7. Mafuyu

Mafuyu Active Member

do you like aliens?

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Movie wise, yes, especially the xenomorph.

Real life...never met one yet.

9. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

Bananas or apples?

10. Mafuyu

Mafuyu Active Member

Why did you create an account in RomU?
    Apples is my favorite!

11. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

You're in a horrid scenario, my good man:

You received a bill. Electricity bill. You're way in debt and your mama and daddy can't and won't bail you out. Your friend suggests becoming a hooker. A tingle appears in your lower groins and since it's close enough to your "furry seal" you must satisfy it! You decide it's best for you to paint young ladies and men intrigued with your new profession. They pay big bucks for this. While getting ready for a night in town you realize... you look like a mess. Not because of your stunning features, but your shaving has left you with bloody and soon to scab legs, arms and face.

Little did you know, when you scab: you turn into Richard Simmons' evil twin... Rochel Simmons. Ooh girl, you are pumped and ready to dance to the 80s. You walk down the street in your high heels, short, skimpy red dress and your little afro is promising you a night in paradise. Ooh lawd and grandmama's blueberry pie!

...Then it happens, the police stop you. Shit, what do you do?! They claim you're a prostitute. SO THEY ASK FOR SUM. You refuse, since you have more pride than that. You're arrested for turning on two cops and resisiting to satisy. After a night in the slammer, you're sentenced to appear on a court show that's going to be shown nationwide! Even the judge found you guilty for your crime. You're not only in big trouble, but going to live your life in embarrassment and the money earned from this airing won't be enough to pay for your bills.

You have two choices: Round-house the judge and get life without parole for that one moment of epic win, OR go to jail without causing more trouble, be room buddies with a sexy mama named Janet Reno ( no connection ) and die there.

By the way, this cake isn't a lie.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...it's been answered ages ago...just for games originally.

...apples...for some reason the "pink lady" as they are called are awesome!

...the epic win option...

If I'm gonna go down, I'm gonna go down fighting.
    Post Merge: [time]1278829493[/time]
    And peachmilk wins for asking the most epic questions :D

13. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

Do you feel honored to be the centre of attention here?

14. Mafuyu

Mafuyu Active Member

Friends or parents?

15. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

What do you think of your family ?

16. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

im not sure if this was asked before
    favorite mmorpg
    and favorite video game(any system)

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I knew it was coming already...so not really.

Friends.

Aussie relatives are typical educated aussies, fun loving and caring with a relaxed attitude.

My family is one of daily arguments, high testosterone levels, contridictions and...lots of isolation from each other, even when we are all in the same house.

My fillo relatives I don't know too well, from what I do know, nice people but poor...and sapping my immediate family of funds due to many money related issues.

I don't play mmorpgs.

I do love the snes though.

18. PeachMilk

[me=PeachMilk]is pleased with this outcome.[/me]

...Do we live in the same house without knowing it?

Though that is a question here's a couple more to answer ( Sorry if any of these were answered. As usual, just ignore them). :

Left or right handed?

Did you have an imaginary friend? Enlighten us.

Do you ever doubt the existence of others around you?

Those stickers on fruit, throw them away or stick them on you?

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

:D

Preety much as I see it, we just ignore each other now...the family isn't tight knit...mum or dad working long hours, me and brother being loners with games...though my brother likes to visit me, I rather be left alone...oh well.

Right handed

...I used to think I did, but I only did it because all the other kids claimed to have one back in kinder...

Mine was the best, I called him "prey", based off the predator but a chicken....god my imagination is based off tv characters!

I know others exist...they keep annoying me-I cannot ignore other's presence!

I throw them away those annoying stickers...though I have been known to...eat them because i didn't check my fruit properly.

20. PeachMilk

Welcome to my house. We're the same way. Just my mom shelters herself in the basement and if my dad isn't working he's fishing. ::)

- - - -

Anywho, mister Hypnos, you died. Much to your surprise (pfft ) you've been damned to hell.
    Little did you know the Devil is a pretty chill and cool guy. He even invited you to his bash, but since he's in a fabulous mood he even offered to bring you back to life.

Hell or back to earth to sink into a bed of video games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.