1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

Works fine. But I think it's because it's still on my DSTT...what's this stuff about crashing after touching the 3C button? It's running fine.

2. mk2007

mk2007 Member

I'm sorry I can't
    crappy internet speed
    believe me
    get the new YS menu that will run m&l BIS
    and here the link to the cracked copy I tried

http://www.mediafire.com/?tcwyozzmlzt

download it now
    have faith

3. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

I think it's only crashing on Cyclo.

Gah! Installing YS Menu seems hard as balls. I can't even find the up-to-date version in the tutorial on GBA Temp. It's all in moon speak. XD

4. lonelycatz

lonelycatz Well-Known Member

I tried it using the patch. it become black screen after i press the new game. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

5. fusermarucs

fusermarucs New Member

Khrmp is right - I've got it working on my R4i as we type..

6. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

Thanks for the confirmation.

7. Agerion

Agerion Member

YsMenu...

I hope this game never REQUIRES the use of YsMenu, because it was so confusing I never did get to play Bowser's Inside Story. I'm cool with that, but THIS game? I was really, REALLY hoping to play this one. Someone let us know if someone ever get's it working on the original R4 WITHOUT YsMenu. Thanks.

8. groepie

groepie Member

This crack works with dstt enR4, with de latest cracked software, de same as Mario&Luigi bowers inside story.....

9. lonelycatz

I have a R4 SDHC card, moonshell 1.24 and i tried the xpa-copc cracked and it still goes to screen of death after i press the new game button. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

I'm gonna turn in for the night. Good luck R4(i) users!

11. SpecterM91

Dude, try this tutorial - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164359

It's ALOT less confusing than others that I've seen. I'm already on step fifteen. :p

12. Enkeixpress

Enkeixpress New Member

Is this working on Acekard 2i ...?

Because I'm trying it with AKAIO 1.5 ... It ain't working..

13. DSman59_2

DSman59_2 New Member

Sigh... It doesn't matter if I try it patched or unpatched, I get black screens after the four dots appear on the top screen. I have an M3 Real.

14. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

yes it is working on acekard 2i...get the new loader

15. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Yup works without any patch using the new loader :)

The graphics in this game are amazing, as is the framerate. Played the game for 10 minutes then ordered it from Amazon. lol

16. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

yes it plays well :)

17. p6k0

p6k0 New Member

It's works fine for me with YSmenu and the cracked rom on my M3 Simply ! ;D

18. Agerion

Agerion Member

Yeah that looks easier. I've got nothing to do after my English lecture today, so I'll give that a go when I get back. I still don't understand why they can't just do all that and then upload it for someone to simply drag into the formatted SD chip. But... that's just me being lazy. I'll do it all when I get back, so thanks for the link! =)

19. SpecterM91

Okay, I hit a snag with my YSMenu thing. Okay, I'm at this step...

"18. Now, go back to your ysmenu folder and double-click the ttextract.exe file. (You'll get an error with the creation of r4dldi.dat. It will become a 0 byte file. This is because ttextract.exe does not recognize the unofficial dstt firmware. Replace r4dldi.dat with this one here.)"

Yeah, that doesn't happen. It says I'm missing TTMENU.dat then just stops before it even starts. I'm assuming that's supposed to be in the DSTT firmware I got earlier, but it doesn't seem to be. I hate to be off-topic, but help please?

EDIT: Ugh! I found it. For whatever reason, it didn't extract when I first downloaded the firmware. Sorry, everyone.

20. lonelycatz

i downloaded the http://www.mediafire.com/?tcwyozzmlzt
    cracked. I press the new game and it does not work, help please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.