1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

That supposed (U) ROM is NOT actually the (U) ROM but the cracked repack version of the (E) ROM. The game ID's are identical. Check 'em yourself. It even has the exact same Xenophobia crack screen in the beginning.

I'm talking about this link found in this thread:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1YZWIR0

So the (U) ROM is NOT out. We've been suckered.

2. LinkMasterJ

LinkMasterJ Active Member

So is this the fully AP-removed ROM of COP?

3. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

No....Its the opposite. A shitty crack that doesnt do much other than break when you hit 3C.

4. LinkMasterJ

Ah, thanks a lot. You saved me the trouble of downloading and putting that abomination in my R4. I do wonder if the latest crack version is out... can you link me if you know? Thanks.

5. The AP hacker

If I knew, i would have posted it. ::)

But, unfortunatly, I don't. :p :'( :p :'( :p :'( :p :'( :p :'( :p :'( :p :'(

6. LinkMasterJ

Alright, thanks anyways though. =)

7. The AP hacker

The U rom works It doesnt work.

Only reason im repeating this so thread newcomers see it. chances are they wont read all 46 pages like I did the first time here.

8. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

WTF, its not the U rom? fuck these people. why wont they dump the real US game? i dont get it

9. The AP hacker

Until this gets fixed im gona play COD:MWM. I'd fix it but im tired, im sick, and i just feel like shit. Tommrow (if i feel good nuff), I'll start working on this god damn thing.

BTW, the .bat file actually creates a virus. When I used it it said "Looking for rom...Rom found...Patching....." and then a bunch of text went through. And for a few seconds a patched .nds file was on my comp but my anti-virus deleted it and said it contained heavy amounts of viruss.

Viruses in rom included:

Trojan horse
    keylogger
    Worm

If you have got the .bat file still on your computer, delete it now. If you used the .bat file and actually got a rom (patched), virus scan before deleting. maybe it was just my stupid VS. Dont just delete, scan rom first.

Waluigi, they wont dump the game cause they are trying to piss us off. Hell, i'd go dump the real game if we could get it to work.

Post Merge: [time]1257891983[/time]
    COD is good. play it while we wait, waluifgi.
    Post Merge: [time]1257897792[/time]
    anyone found anything? WEW NEED THIS ROM! IF UBISOFT WINS, EVENTUALLY EVERY GAME WILL HAVE AP, AND THEN WE ARE SCREWD. IF WE DONT GET THIS FULLY WORKING, SAY BYE TO ALL THE SERIES ON DS YOU ACTUALLY LIKE CAUSE WE WONT BE ABLE TO CRACK THEM EITHER!
    Post Merge: [time]1257903216[/time]
    Somebody reply!!
    Post Merge: [time]1257906392[/time]
    God, I try to convince people to post ands it just kills the thread...Geez.

10. lonelycatz

lonelycatz Well-Known Member

AP hacker, found anything yet??

11. The AP hacker

....Ok, I tihnk my software is screwy. Anyone got a good (free and safe) program that I can open .nds files with? If I can get this open again, maybe I wil find the AP, who knows....

12. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

fuck this game foreealz. we wont be able to play it 100% without having to use the emulator to bypass AP that RANDOMLY POPS UP DURING MISSIONS. just fuck it. go play COD
    Post Merge: [time]1257911999[/time]
    if anyone could buy the US game and dump it, That would be awesome. It isnt hard to dump a ROM that only 32 MB

13. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

This game is fucked up because of the AP! Damn you Ubisoft, get a life! Playing CoD MWM at the moment, almost beated it on hard (wich is sooooo hard)...! ;D

14. janne163

janne163 Member

this is the pre-patched rom : http://www.roms43.com/download/14461/C.O.P._The_Recruit_PRE-PATCHED/

15. pat raimondo

pat raimondo Member

pre-patched works on my r4!!.. you rule dude!!!

16. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

i can bet u money that it will lock up due to AP on mission 19
    Post Merge: [time]1257926839[/time]
    dead

17. budijoe

budijoe Member

i've been following this thread since the first post..
    and to tell you the truth, the storyline is hot enough for a novel... LOL...

So far, King Ubisoft is still winning... His AP Soldier still unbreakable.. :p

Since i am a no good hacker, all i can is hope for the best for our hero "The AP hacker" to regain his strength to pick up for another battle!

18. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

haha me too i've been following the whole thread since the first post. still no luck though, really want to finish c.o.p. before Phantasy Star Zero comes out. everyone on facebook is praising ubisoft, i guess i have to remove it on my page =P

19. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

well, does anyone want to have a COD match? tell me and post ur FC

20. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

YES im near to winning the game (i was playing it at school) then some Retard stole my r4 (i got a pre patched rom and save)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.