1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I didn't get my hands on the (U) ROM, which is why I asked. Did you repost it somewhere?

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Can't you just edit the .bat file?

3. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Maybe try bringing up the bat file in wordpad instead of notepad. See if that works.

4. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Ok, can someone else try the god damn .bat file? if it works for you, for gods sake upload it to megaupload or somewhere so we can use it! For gods sake, if we dont get this this to work we will have wasted a week on this thread. God. Get it working.

Use this link to get the rom. extract it and use the .bat to get the patched nds rom, then upload somewhere. please.

http://rapidshare.com/files/304713241/4411_-_C.O.P_The_Recruit__U_.zip.html

^ above link is broken, i will give it to you

Use this to get it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWTDK0ZR

How to do it:

Click link
    download file
    extract file wkith winrar
    click the file with the gear icon.
    a box should come up. read it, do what it says.
    whe n box disappers, see if a game titled "COP The recruit patched.nds" or something like it is there
    upload that to megaupload. (make sure it has "patched" in the name!!!)

5. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

i will upload the US rom all by itself. But be warned that it will not work until we can fix the god damn batch file.

6. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

That link is dead. It says ERROR and that it's limit was reached after 10 DL's, that's why I didn't get it.

7. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

yes, the damn download limit got reached. I will put the .zip (yes its a ZIP and not a RAR) on megaupload. please hackers, fix the .bat
    Post Merge: [time]1257825669[/time]
    its uploading right now. the whole .ZIP file

8. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Read my post...wait, waluigi, there was more than what you gave us before?? Sheesh. well, i'll try tommorow. gnight.

9. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1YZWIR0 this is the whole fucking zip. someone fix the bat please
    Post Merge: [time]1257825915[/time]
    When I was googling, i came across the US version on rapidshare. i downloaded the .zip and it had the ROM, an image of the game cover, the .bat file (WHICH ISNT WORKING), and a README. the link is dead now so use this one . ive reuploaded it here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1YZWIR0
    Post Merge: [time]1257826062[/time]
    can someone please fix the .bat file. its not working at all. please someone i beg u fix the .bat

10. LEHENDE

LEHENDE New Member

I have the fix especially for r4 users. firstly i am currently using v 3.2 clone I don't think this matters

(1.) get the cracked version of the rom here: http://www.easy-share.com/1908354502/4377 - C.O.P. The Recruit (Europe) (Cracked).nds
    (2.) get ysmenu here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zezeimmt15l
    (3.) only take YSMenu.nds and TTMenu and put them on your sd
    (4.) Load ysmenu.nds and find the cracked version of C.O.P the recruit enjoy!

The Cracked version alone on other carts MAY work, I'll give you more information as soon as I can

please confirm the status of this working on your card or not and tell what flashcard/firmware you're running

(Cracked version works on EZ Flash V+
    Firmware: 2.0 RC7)

11. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

The bat file looks like BS, here's the contents:

----------------------
    @echo off
    echo 4411 - C.O.P The Recruit English Version. This patch will create a .nds file named 4411 - C.O.P. The Recruit (U)patched.nds. This patch will work without freezing on the carts listed in the readme.txt
    pause
    dir c:\windows
    ----------------------

That's not going to patch anything.

Not only that, but the included ROM is already trimmed. It's not supposed to be trimmed before patching......at least that's what I was led to believe.

12. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

This will work until the fat guy / monster truck mission, where the game freezes
    Post Merge: [time]1257826636[/time]
    I noticed that. this batch file is corrupted. its not "completed". It appears and disappears when you press any key. the .bat file is CORRUPT
    Post Merge: [time]1257826939[/time]
    ok, um why dont we take the ROM and get some hacker to make another batch file that will work. it shouldnt be hard to crack the US Version.

13. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the ROM is already trimmed in that zip. Isn't that a no-no before patching it?

At any rate, it's not suitable for a scene release based on that fact, so the appropriate people may never see it.

14. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Is this posted in gbatemp? We have more hopes of fixing this if we post it there.

15. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

you can not post rom links on gbatemp.

16. klaimore

Oh yeah, that's gay I guess, they just don't wanna go to jail.

17. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Well, it's in GBATemp's rules not to post rom sites.

You can always try to request, but w/o posting links [the patch maker do know where to get their roms ;) ]

18. klaimore

I don't have a gbatemp acc, personally because the stuff there are too deep, anyone wanna try?

19. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

Still no progress? Damn. Guess I'll wait for Modern Warfare Mobilized in English. >.>

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

OMG! I'm back in this thread guys! Nice we got the (U) version, but the .bat file won't work.... We have to wait untill it's hacked (the .bat file or the (U) rom). Today is the day! English CoD: MW:M! ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.