1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I forgot to say,

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=26639.msg453272#msg453272

down't have a save a .sav file in the battery folder, and see what your game auto creates with no$zommer in battery folder, then rename your original .sav to what it should be and replace it in the battery folder... copy over it, it may work

2. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

We cant use No$gba to do this. Apparently all missions 50-60 have ap checks. Using no$gba, we are scrwed...need firmware fixes...or a really good patch.
    Post Merge: [time]1257800975[/time]
    Yo guys, guess what! I was searching for a fixed cop and guess what I found!

Havent tried it yet. dont know if it works or if it does on what cards, but wish me luck. I'll upload the link...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=825PJ18Z

EDIT: Just found out its the 4th fix. Others using R4 and cyclods have both said it "works flawlessy! When I used this I managed to get through the entire game".

I hope they tell the truth.
    Post Merge: [time]1257801516[/time]
    They lied. It doesnt even let 3C work.

3. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

OMG GUYS LOOK AT THIS !!! I FOUND THIS ON RAPIDSHARE!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/304713241/4411_-_C.O.P_The_Recruit__U_.zip.html

THIS IS THE ENGLISH VERSION OF COP!!!! IT HAS A BATCH FILE THAT NEEDS TO BE APPLIED TO THE ROM SO IT CAN WORK! THERE IS A README THAT TELLS YOU WHAT CARTS ARE SUPPORTED AND WHICH ARE NOT!!! I cant test this at the minute because my brother has my DS (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!) but someone PLEASE test this and tell us if this works! This should be put on ROMulation any second
    Post Merge: [time]1257808603[/time]
    .......ugh, but I cant get the .bat to work... o_o

4. Ryosu

Ryosu New Member

I found a working rom! the game is great 5/5
    here is the working rom's download link-
    http://hotfile.com/dl/16808113/929a4ac/cop_working_www.roms43.com_.rar.html

Ive tested this, and it works...

5. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

no! use the US rom that i found. i bet that your "working" rom will crash on mission 19 on my r4 :b
    Post Merge: [time]1257811093[/time]
    so the fucking place is dead again omfg someone test this fucking rom! http://rapidshare.com/files/304713241/4411_-_C.O.P_The_Recruit__U_.zip.html

6. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

I'd help, but my brother deleted my save file. D: When I get back to mission 19, I'll start testing all these roms.

7. The AP hacker

i'll test em both in a min. just let me finish my homework. Give me...30 min.

8. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

The Rapidshare link is dead.

9. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Link wont work.

Re upload it on megaupload or something and ill check it.

10. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

shit, the download limit is reached. ill put it on rapidshare again

11. weewee123123

weewee123123 New Member

i have a dstt and the original file from romulation didnt work... but after googleing i was able to find a cracked version which worked... heres the link
    http://hotfile.com/dl/16808113/929a4ac/cop_working_www.roms43.com_.rar.html

oh and i have firmware 1.7a ... i think

12. The AP hacker

Waluigi, your .bat file doesnt work..... Im trying the hotfile one right now. i'll report back....Im really hoping this works...starting to bug me. Seriously. Not kidding.
    Post Merge: [time]1257818210[/time]
    8 min till hotfile is done. Waluigi, did you see the box cover for the (U) one? he has a diff suit.

PS: i told you the (U) one would have less AP. Let me explain.

Europe is bigger than North america. Ubisoft is more popular in europe. They would make more money in europe due to more consumers. no mone yif consumers download. They really tried on europes rom, but the (u) one was just a "if it stops em, great, if it doesnt, atleast we stoped europe'.
    Post Merge: [time]1257818530[/time]
    Ryosu, what cart you using?

while i was waiting for hotfiles i was bored so i switched my "open nds files" prgram to notepad to see what happens...it breaks notepad. Try it if you want but it like tears notepad apart. My comp started making weird noises (sounded like it was...laughing..?) and then it said notepad encountered an internal problem....lol.

13. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

hope the US one works

14. The AP hacker

im almost positive that the hotfile one is one i ttried alreadyu, considering it is namec "crack repack"...how many times have i tried that already?

15. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Was just about to say that myself. It's just the cracked repack (E) ROM. I already have that one.

16. The AP hacker

Only prob is:

THE GOD DAMN .BAT FILE ISNT ******* WORKING! ****!!! How bout this, someone get the patched U rom, then upload to somewher eand we get from there, so we dont gotta go through the god damn trouble with the .bat.....ok?
    Post Merge: [time]1257820411[/time]
    I just examined the .bat file looking for why it wont work. I didnt find out why it wont work, but i did find one thing.

This rom *will* work. It will bypass every check in game.We just need the dang patched rom so we can play this.
    Post Merge: [time]1257820594[/time]
    If this was sticked it wouldnt be dying....It has more posts and views than
    M & S @ OLMP GMS so it should be stickied....Is there a way to request a sticky
    Post Merge: [time]1257821097[/time]
    i just PMed Tirith about having this stickied.
    Post Merge: [time]1257822728[/time]
    Tirth and I agreed that if we can get a working rom and create a new thread with its link, that new thread will be stickied. I honeslt yodnt care bout the new, would-be, stickied threa,d i just want a working, flawless rom!!!!!!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1257823427[/time]
    I G2G to bed in 10 min. I need that rom before I G2G!!!

17. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Was it actually verified that that (U) ROM was actually the (U) ROM and not just the (E) ROM re-labeled?

18. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

that should be the U ROM. but that GOD DAMN BATCH FILE ISNT WORKING!!!

that is the U rom. and its not fucking working without the patch. that .bat is not fucking working for me

19. The AP hacker

It is the U Rom..I checlked the file. Seriously though, we need to get the batch working...Waluigi, what OS u using?

20. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

its not MY batch file. its who ever who dumped the rom 's batch file. its not working and im about to go on a fucking rampage . but its definately the US rom . someone fix the fucking .bat
    Post Merge: [time]1257825238[/time]
    im using Windows XP. i will kill someone . someone needs to fix the bat file

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.