1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Thank god, a regular posted again.

I thought you guys all ditched me.

I thought you were using No$GBA?

Post Merge: [time]1257738567[/time]
    ....OMG. Just noticed the first post on this page....That might work!!!!!

Hmm...A cheat file....
    Post Merge: [time]1257738792[/time]
    Argh...School tommorow...Otherwise I'd stay up all night again. (My parent snever did find out about that)... They thought I had H1N1 because I "woke up" (we know otherwise ;)) at 7:30 but then was so tired I went back to bed and didnt wake up till quarter to 4. They checked on me every 20 min apparently to make sure i was still breathing.
    Post Merge: [time]1257738875[/time]
    G'night. Gonna play COD:MWM in bed for a while. you guys find anything make sure to get it up here... (and I'd really prefer it if you didnt use megaupload cause it sint working for me right now).

2. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

O_O. i was using R4. i got my save to load on no$gba finally, but the emu lags so badly thats its unusable. If someone would kindly download my no$gba save and do mission 19 for me I would appreciate it a lot. This emulator is lagging like hell on my comp. i can upload it
    Post Merge: [time]1257747621[/time]
    damn it. i think its safe to say that this thread is dead. this shit is never going to be fixed for R4. im about to give up
    Post Merge: [time]1257754076[/time]
    dead

3. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

Not dead, just inactive. Someone has to find a fix.

4. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

Anybody search on GbaTemp?

5. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

their threads have been dead for days

6. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Lol. We're further than gbatemp?

7. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

yes. their most trafficked thread has less than 100 posts. this one has over 1000 and over 9000 views!

8. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

yes klaimore u guys are actually further than gbatemp but dont take this the wrong way but they are the one's who are gonna crack this with all the ap checks

9. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

I don't care who does it, I just want it done.

10. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

be patent specterm91 the game has over 100 ap checks it is either being dropped at the moment or they are actually trying with the thing and as for lonely i like her idea so much well done with the save games keep it up

11. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Their is already a fully AP removed copy of this game out there :) Go find, go seek, go play.

12. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

All of us should be patient and wait for the firmware update of our Flash carts if we want to throughly enjoy the game because numerous of AP's would bother you while playing on several missions....
    And just wait for Phantasy Star Zero ,, I hope it doesn't have a large numbers of AP when its available on the net

13. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

i use no$gba to bypass AP, but the fucking emulator locks up after about 10 minutes of it running so I have to make missions quick or i have to restart the computer due to the laaaaaaaag

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Backup everythink you only need onto a flash drive, or dvd disc est, and do a clean install of your windows xp and get latest updates from the web!, might help with thease problems with reg and all.

I caulated auto updates in all take up about 200mb, for explorer 8 est

15. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

ITS OVER 9000!!!

16. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

How would there be 100 AP's if there only like 60 missions?!! :( Still it can be :(

17. rwbk

rwbk New Member

The rapishare link says
    This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

18. commandrpg

commandrpg Member

any fix for r4 lll

19. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

AP Protection doesn't scale with size of game - heck if they wanted to they could have 1 mission with 1,000 checks.

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea I know, but I have done it to mission 25 with only two AP checks (mission 19 and 25)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.