1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

^Listen* It will take time. So play a little KH 358/2, and shaadddd uuppp. xD Jk

2. LinkMasterJ

LinkMasterJ Active Member

Best post in thread IMO.

Seriously people, just calm down and wait for it... by asking if it works for *Insert Flashcart here* or not won't solve anything, calm down and play some other game in the meantime, or just buy it.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Don't worry, if there is too much whining in this thread about it not working and no fix being made, I will just split off the whole thing and lock/delete the remainder like I did with the Mario and Luigi thread.

So, let's keep it to helpful posts. No "It doesn't work on this card" and "When will a fix be made" posts.

4. beastmodewatt

beastmodewatt New Member

ok ppl heres a possible way, unpack the rom using ds lazy, there are some suspicious file names suggesting it could be AP (some files are in french so francofones are needed), repack the game and see if it works and PLEASE if u get it to work post what files need to be deleted or a prepatched rom would be even better

5. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

@rhys_bob95
    I didn't gave any patch maybe its from other member but not me..

6. gimmefreefun

gimmefreefun Member

But is this game any good for us to be worried about fixing it?

7. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

Yes. Try, a litttle less than GTA San Andreas. But a little more than GTA ChinaTown Wars. Pretty epic*

8. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

it's not working on my edge either. if you want to try this game you could play it at no$gba, it works but the graphics was a little crappy though, but i really want to play this on my DS...

9. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

I have played it on no$gba and OMG THE CITY IS SO BIG!!!!! I didnt even do the first mission yet! I was just driving around exploring. I cant wait until I can play this on my DS! If no patch is released I will buy it. Its so worth the money. I give this game a 9.8 out of 10!

I cant see how this game is only 32MB and the city is about 3/4ths the size of San Andreas, Its in full 3D, and it runs at 60FPS! o_O_o. just cant wait for a patch! My DS wont leave my hands!! I may even skip a day of school just to play this hehehe

10. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

hmm...Is this the link you guys got it from? I don't wanna waste time downloading this and finding out it's the corrupt one.

http://hotfile.com/dl/16685914/6f3e9df/f02fdf95728e9f8d2f1bd4079b6a8ae6.rar.html

11. blaze163

blaze163 Active Member

I should imagine it'll show up in the downloads section. There's also a rumour flying around on the gbatemp boards that a seperate patch file will be available shortly for those of us screwed over with the current AP-ridden rom.

And khrmp, that is indeed the file that gives us the error message. if you can get it working, let us know how. But I couldn't figure it out.

12. rangete

rangete Member

hey, does this work on R4 with YSmenu, i heard it works with v1.19 ? if that works,then R4YSmenu will probably work right

13. blaze163

blaze163 Active Member

ATTN: khrmp. info on that file courtesy of the gbatemp boards if you choose to acquire that file you mentioned.

'Is not incomplete, you must unpack the 693kb file.
    Put the cop file without changing the original name.
    Start the gear icon.
    Done.
    But it works on some card not all.
    My ak2i is in. '

14. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

Will do. Too bad my internet's going at half speed today...

@rangete
    I heard R4's unofficial firmwares are dangerous. But theoretically, yes.

@blaze163
    Yeah, saw that there. Wanted to try it out for myself. Thanks.
    Post Merge: [time]1257416474[/time]
    Haha. Seems I need to get the rom from here first. But I guess it'll be worth it while I wait for Lego Rockband and Band Hero.

15. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

So... I'm trying to test the thing that Khrmp and Blaze are talking about, but I can't unpack it because it says it's encrypted and needs a password. Would anyone happen to have said password? :p

16. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

afterpre.com

17. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much, trying it now.

Eeh, nope can't get it to work. Says it's missing something.

18. PhoenixNL88

PhoenixNL88 New Member

And what's the original name? I tried renaming my already downloaded rom to xpa-copc.nds
    because i can't unpack the rom wich is in the patch files - guessing that's why it don't work? But i have problems with one file seems damaged so... can't someone just upload it's patched rom to RapidShare and share the link?

19. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

RAPIDSHARE LINK PLEASE ;D ;D

20. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

Would MegaUpload be alright?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.