1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

Dude are you serious???? Will this work on R4??? i keep getting stuck at m19

2. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

I don't know if it'll work with R4...I'm using cyclo, sorry.

Lol, i know your pissed, so I'm going to give you some advice:

Try it. You have a chance.

3. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

gah, the extraction shit is not working. i did what you said. omfg fuck
    Post Merge: [time]1257568934[/time]
    Can you please upload the ROM that you are using thats working? im goona break this computer! it wont extract for me

4. The AP hacker

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NVR9PQW

This works for Cyclo Evo, don't know about any others.. Use at own risk.

5. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

._. is t he place sleeping?

6. The AP hacker

Im awake. prob be on for another hr. did you try my link?

7. STR1KU

STR1KU Member

Guys, does anyone has the pacth for EDGE. I really want to play this game :D Thanks

8. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i just got up and now this topic has 18 pages! i guess all of us are desperate to play this game. i have a bad feeling that this game will be underrated, we don't know how the hypocritics will rate this game, but ubisoft still made it to the history; the first 3rd person shooter game in the ds in full 3d to challenge other game developers to stop creating scrolling games, and the great anti piracy to piss us all off!

anyway, i'll try the links of blaze and ap hacker, if it works for cyclo then it must work for edge too, and vice versa
    Post Merge: [time]1257575032[/time]
    OMG blaze163 you're a genius! thank you for trying it out on cyclo, (and thanks to the funguy guy too) it doesn't crash when i touch the 3C button!! finally some progress, i'll see if i can play further, i'm going to play it now...

blaze163's post: http://sharedpost.net/console-games/24418-cop-recruit-eur-cracked-repack-nds-xpa.html - works on edge!
    the ap hacker's post: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NVR9PQW - crashes when you touch 3C
    other links crashes when you touch 3C

9. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

anyone get past m19 on r4? YS menu or without?

10. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

compleated it this week very good game but needs more worlds
    Post Merge: [time]1257580605[/time]
    ok i need help i cant get any of this so heres what i need i need to know where i can get this on my r4 iii i have ysmenu on it though as a secondary firmware will that work

11. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

i dont think itll work on a fake r4.

12. djsiegfried

djsiegfried New Member

Very nice tutorials i see here. Help me a lot! the Game works on dstt 1.17 with GOD's crack. thanks a lot

13. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea, but can you pass mission 19?!

14. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

ok good job my mum has a real r4

15. Emma1981

Emma1981 Active Member

How long does it take to get to mission 19 in the game? I'm not sure if i wanna keep trying all of these fixes if it's gonna take me hours to test them each time!

16. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Ask for there .sav file to be posted hear for testers?

Mediafire or megaupload anyone?

Although you would have to rename it to the exact name of your ROM and end it with .sav

17. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

just asking any of the patches work with a real r4 (i have like only 200 mb on my comp left i cant check)

18. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I really want to get this game AP free... I don't have the money to buy it at the moment, and why should I? I can download free games, so why buy it... Just wait for the "whole" game fix! :D

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The resion why to buy is so they have the money to make better games so they say, But they make billions anyway lol!

Ok mabe triming the rom or patching arm7 may work, But im gowing to download this game and give it a try

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Succes! I tried many games to patch arm7, but it never works for me... LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.