1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

here you go

http://sharedpost.net/console-games/24418-cop-recruit-eur-cracked-repack-nds-xpa.html

2. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

The repack does not work... Same black screen freeze at the fat guy... :(

3. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

are u using r4 + ysmenu?

4. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yup, I am...

5. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

FUCK! we need another fix

6. blaze163

blaze163 Active Member

AHA! Progress! that new file doesn't lock up when the touch screen icons are used on my Cyclo. I can't comment on this mission 19 lock up since I've not got that far yet, but with any joy this one might be the one that actually works. It's certainly working for now. so with that in mind, thank you funguy, and FUCK YOU, UBISOFT!

7. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

you welcome mate

it states 2 things were missed and repaired, so guessed it might work

8. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Your fix doesn't even get to the fat guys recording part... When I have to record him, those withe loading balls appear and the screen goes black and freezes... :( DAMN YOU UBISOFT! YOU THINK YOUR THE BEST WITH UR FREAKIN' ANTI-PIRACY!

9. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

someone please fix the freeze at the fat dude and the monster truck part on r4 + ysmenu! please

10. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I'm beggin the guy who can do it! Come on, why is this AP so hard but the 1st one got fixed?! :(

11. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

WHO?????

12. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

We'll see it... I hope they're trying to hack it again :D

13. theredevil962

theredevil962 Member

it's frustrating i can't pass on m19.....T_T

i'll just waste my time for others while waiting for a new fix....

14. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

Ok ok, now I've been reading every post and every complain about this rom. Did anyone realize that the repacked rom works on an R4 with 1.18. GASPS yes I said it!!! I just played it without YSMenu. So try the repacked rom and see if you can get past those missions that everyone seems to be stuck on without YSMenu.

For future posts.......

Why can't you hang on until it gets fixed I mean this is DS were talking about, great games come out for DS almost every other day. Find one, beat it, be happy and who knows by then it'll be fixed.

For those who don't believe I will attach a video clip via MU (recording now)

15. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

Kronat did you delete your sav file before you tried the cracked repack?

16. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

Liar. Its not working and im using legit r4 with 1.18. its not even getting past the new game screen w/o YS Menu...

17. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

"Your fix doesn't even get to the fat guys recording part... When I have to record him, those withe loading balls appear and the screen goes black and freezes... :( DAMN YOU UBISOFT! YOU THINK YOUR THE BEST WITH UR FREAKIN' ANTI-PIRACY!"

Score 15 for Misaki Futo. xD

18. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

19. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z0FMNBYO

Ok guys. I got this file from somebody's post but I can't find the original because my Internet's slow. So it would take ages for me to find the person who post this!

P.S What you do after you download it is open the folder and extract the game there! (trust me it works!)

20. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

It's Misaki Futo. Hence, he is winning this fight. Except for Acekard users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.