1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waluigi3351

Waluigi3351 Guest

For this to work on R4, go to this link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zezeimmt15l and download the files. It is the R4 1.18 Firmware + YS Menu

Back up all of your games and homebrew and format your card. Drag and drop the files you downloaded to your card. Then put all of your games and homebrew back on your card. Put the card in your R4 and load YSmenu.nds then from that menu, load the cracked ROM. And the game should work perfectly! Im using a REAL R4. It may not work on fake cards.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r99P41JWCPE

2. invdrcats

invdrcats Member

I would like to know what can be [if] for it to run on M3

3. MatxZ

MatxZ Member

non offical frimware can damage you r4? my brother friend and i have r4s we all use non offical frimware and it works fine i fact i used my r4i and it all worked fine so what are you talking about

4. nickclone

nickclone New Member

can you install ysmenu on a SD SuperCard (slot 2)?

5. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

sorry guys... this is not entirely to do with COP..(although after clearing my flash kart i got it to work)... i formatted my r4 and now i cant get any of my .sav files to work (inc the 55 hours i spent on suikoden tierkris...annoying)...my brother in law D/Ld half life 2 with a password protection and all my sav files are set to open with that??!! any idea's what i can use to get them back again... cant find a thread that will make lite of this issue.... thanks and sorry again for posting on a non related item!.

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Updated the loader for AK2 and used the cracked game, it works ^_^, so far it's a pretty fun game.

7. legend_1

legend_1 New Member

O rly? LOLZ...wat a fail..

8. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

The cracked version works on an original (non-clone) R4 using the 1.23 FW from r4li.

I've just been playing it on my crusty old R4 until TC fixes it for CycloDS.

9. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

Where is the loader for Acekard 2i ....cop the recuit ....cant find it any where

10. invdrcats

invdrcats Member

well im playing around with the cracked version for m3

ill let you guys know what happens

11. sirchewie

sirchewie Active Member

i dont really know much about how to do alot of the technical stuff on how to hack or patch roms, but i have cop working and all i did was update my r4 firmware from 1.18 to 1.23 and download the rom from here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQTDYURY that someone posted earlier. i didnt have to do any of the ysmenu stuff everyone is talking about, just copied it to my card and it worked. just completed the first mission with no problems or freezes

12. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

is that work on 1.18? i kinda dunwan update 1.23 =.=

13. sirchewie

sirchewie Active Member

dont know, didnt try the cracked version on that. would be easy to try but sure bet with 1.23

14. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

wow it works on edge ds with the latest firmware, i just followed this:
    http://www.gbatemp.net/img/nds-nfo/image.php?gt5602
    but still it crashes when you touch 3C. i hope someone could fix this. anyway this game is pretty impressive for the DS, your first car is a bit slow ;D

i still can't save on kingdom hearts chain of memories!! :'(

15. Dsi364

Dsi364 New Member

DOES ANY OF THESE PATCHES WORK ON DSTT????? I DOWNLOADED ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

16. Shades09

Shades09 Well-Known Member

Does the game work on R4 sdhc? I have teh latest version, 1.26. Major thanks if someone could help

17. Young_Yoda

Young_Yoda New Member

Is there any way to make it work on a Cyclo DS???? I have updated the firmware but it still doesn't work!!!!

18. goozdude400

goozdude400 New Member

The patch doesn't work on the M3 Real, anyone know when it's gonna be out?

19. davidsonbob59

davidsonbob59 Active Member

i have a 4r upgrade Revolution for DS (NDS/NDS)
    if any one nows how to get cop the recruit working on imy R4 please tell me thanks ( in detail and explain thourerly

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Oh, this game is so nice (cracked version)! It works fine on R4 Firmware v1.18 + YSMenu! But... I just passed M18: Return of the prodigal son, and when I want to play one of the next missions (there are two of them), the game freezes. When I have to drive the Monster Truck the game freezes and when I recorded the "Fat Guy's" voice it freezes... What is wrong with it? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.