1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i-sdhc & Wood & GoldenSun

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Dezorianguy, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Lubba68

Lubba68 Member

Hi everyone !

God Bless all of you guys that have solved all issues with these R4i-cards. I have followed all tips and tricks but I still got problems with my R4i-device.
    I have a R4i-card labeled 1.4V(I guess its version 1.4) , anyhow , when I have formated my micro sd-card a put all files needed to run my DS I still got this message.
    The message will appear as a red sd-card icon with "MENU" ?

Any more suggestions ?????????

I´m soon starting to dispair

2. Thank you so much rockerzz182, you have made an old wife very happy, I have spent hours trying to get this blasted R4i SDHC V 1.45 to work and had almost gave up :'(. Thank you for taking the time in helping others, it is very much appreciated. Cheers. ;D

3. Larvock

Larvock New Member

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!! Iv got the shitest of shitest R4(i) SDHC reap off's!! And it works!! I woud like to say that i nearly love you.. Nearly :p couse im playing my golden sun now!! Iv spend 24h with no breakes of sitting in the internet and doing everything to my R4 card.. I even mixed firmwares!! (It works even mixed O-o) I did format it and all other things.. But the thing wit TTMenu did work so great that uhh!!

Romulation ROCKS!!
    DS ROCKS!!
    YOU GUYS ROCK!