1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4ds --??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nouta90, Dec 27, 2008.

1. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

All you do is drag and drop music files onto the sd, and open multimedia, yep, it's THAT easy!

2. Nouta90

Nouta90 Well-Known Member

Okay just an update -- i got my cyclods.... Its awesome lol. Very cool, very easy to use, got it from stuff4kids, they looked kinda suspicious at first but i got it and it works so ya. THanks everybody.

3. mykhaylo

mykhaylo New Member

Does anyone want to share facts on the M3Real. I heard it was good but i want to double check.

4. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

It was one of the first ones out there, has a good reputation, was always as good as the R4 (although the M3 is still being produced I think, not sure though). I think it's a good choice but there are better ones.

5. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

can the r4s damage the ds and im not talking about fakes i mean the legit r4s

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

7. JoeCat

JoeCat New Member

I bought an R4 Revolution from Gamebay.com about a week ago; had no idea about any of this stuff, was told by a friend that it worked well. I subsequently found out about no more official development, firmware updates etc. but discovered YSMenu which I put on the card instead of the official R4 firmware. It works beautifully, plays recent games no problem, and so easy to use. For $20, this was a great purchase; ordered a second one for my other daughter's DS :)

8. mrat316

mrat316 Member

WOOT
    R4DS ultra
    awesome with 8gb card
    lmao it also supports DSi ware
    got mine from r4dsusa.com
    arrived in 1 week
    i was so happy =]

9. Darkstone

Darkstone New Member

I am a fan of the R4 SDHC. I like the original R4 so getting this version with more space is awesome.

10. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Cant you buy flashcarts at dealextreme?

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can. Check.

12. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

so dealextreme sells the r4s that can "brick" your DS now right?

13. mr snow

by brick you mean...?

14. putek

putek New Member

since r4ds or fake r4 can brick right?

why not go for edge i think they are the same but much better

15. anandjones

Render it useless.

16. mr snow

even the not fake ones!? i got mine from consoleup.com can it brick my ds!? HELP!!!

17. anandjones

Unlikely you would have a real genuine R4, since they're near non-existent now. Although not many people have brick problems with clones etc., so yours should be fine :)

18. mr snow

you sure about that. my old ds broke but it had fallen off the arm of a chair but it worked for a few hours after that

19. supersonicsparky

supersonicsparky Well-Known Member

Put the SD card into the pc, drag your Music Files (I dont know which ones it plays) to the SD, Put in your R4, and select the Media button (middle.)

I have an R4 and It works with every game I've tried, even new ones. If you have a problem with roms such as Sonic Chronicles, look up ARM7 patching.

20. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

It's good. M3 Simply is a clone of R4 basically.

But real supports sdhc and you can put M3 Sakura firmware on it, which has very slick GUI.