1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4DS and microSD cards.... Need help understanding =)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by aussniper, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Quatro09

Quatro09 Active Member

I see.. I get it now.. Thank's a lot Loonylion..! n_n Too bad i'm not in The US, buying a chinese version R4DS really sucks..!! I have to buy it since it's the only one i can find here.. And belive me, i've been to lots of places looking for the english ones but still nadda..! :( I dont even know how to use the cheats in that thing..

Now where can i get a dpg. format video.. Hurm..

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

dowload batch dpg, or use the encoder that you can get with moonshell from the R4 website

3. beundertaker

beundertaker Active Member

Right now, I don't see much of a reason to get a 4gig micro sd card. They are very expensive, and it's not like you need that many games with you

I have a 2gig card, I have some emulators with games for that and I also have about 30 ds games. I have a couple more on my pc like EBA and dynasty warriors with their saves. The great thing about the M3/R4 is the ease of transferring the games to and from. It is simply drag and drop.

4. Quatro09

Quatro09 Active Member

Thank's Almo.. But i can't find it anywhere in the R4DS website.. :( Can you like give me a link or something..?

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

here is a link to the basic dpg tools:

http://us.codejunkies.com/downloads/dpgtools.zip

6. Quatro09

Quatro09 Active Member

Thank's.. So i'll just extract it and put it in the moon shell folder...... right..?

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

nope, it runs in windows, just open the file called 'dpgenc' and drang and drop your movie file into the window, hit start or convert or whatever and itll convert your movie to .dpg, then just put the converted movie onto your sd.

8. Quatro09

Quatro09 Active Member

Okay.. Thank's! I'll do that..!

9. roman1992

roman1992 New Member

hello
    i got a x9 card
    my card does support WI fi i got a router at home and i can play on line.
    i think all ds cards support WI fi but maybe I'm wrong, the only bad thing about x9 that he got 2 GB limit, i cant put 4 GB card in it :'(.
    but not all single card play games can be up/down load, i hope its only my card, cause i did upload a game to my friend.
    i hope my info help you ;)

10. wiirdos

wiirdos Member

R4/M3 plays all ROMs if you extract them from rar format.
    R4/M3 is the best because it WILL play all DS ROMS purely 100% no lag.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D