1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 doesn't play games over 100 megabytes!!! Big Problem!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by fighterfalcon32, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I see!

I patched this one myself and it dose work on my R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS), with them games that down't work on kernal v1.18, but the both version's are in one fantastic!

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Nifty!! i'm really hoping that it works! i have a link to a YSMenu that someone got working with the r4 sdhc, but since i don't have the r4 III anymore, i was unable to test it myself.

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=25051.msg403163#msg403163

3. Jhon 591

I had a R4Lis DSHC from www.r4li.com, And it did not work... but i downt have a R4 SDHC version

For the R4 original with ysmenu, you do not use a patch version of mario&luigi BIS

Just a unpatch mario&luigi BIS (U) usa version only

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

OK!! thanks! i didn't know that~! i'll keep that in mind too!!

5. What is Ys menu?

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

it's a replacement rom loader that you can use and it runs newer games!

here are some links that jhon uploaded if you want to give it a try?

7. I downloaded YS Menu but whenever I click on a game, it says "Unsupported DLDI Name" What should I do?

8. Jhon 591

Re: R4 doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t play games over 100 megabytes!!! Big Problem!!!!!

Also if you are a original R4 owner, you are better of backing up your games , format your micro SDcard and replacing the lot from the rar file
    Post Merge: [time]1258663252[/time]
    Ops this is your post, and you are using R4 SDHC, sorry but it will not work on that card
    Post Merge: [time]1258664780[/time]
    However they might be a fix for that dldi problem on the 5th post at hear, with R4 SDHC cards

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=172769

Post Merge: [time]1258667161[/time]
    I down't understand people that fix it and down't make a package for people to use lol!

9. Well considering the R4 is outdated and basically a piece of crap, you should either stick with the YSmenu or get an acekard

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

that's all you can do now. but is my computer outdated? i think not....as long as someone is making something for something that is old, then it is still good as new! and therefore you do not need to buy a new one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.