1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Quick Diet Rules

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Winterreise, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Ahem* perhaps you are too young to know he could be doing something else.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Ahem* I know what you're talking about, and he's 12.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm 5'9", 29, & a bit over weight 210lbs!!

But you know what, I'm not ashamed, really

Yeah I get my share of "look at that fat ass" stares but that doesn't affect me anymore.

I have this philosophy, "Life is short, so I better have a taste of everything delicious the world has to offer". I hope you don't take it that I'm this eating machine, no what I meant was that I love food...hmm that sounded wrong again. So let me put it this way, I love to go out & try tasting alot of food, if I heard that there's this new eating establishment serving a specialty, then I'd go there & have a taste. I got my passion for food from my mom & godmom, who are themselves master chefs.

And even though I'm Filipino, my taste goes towards pasta & pizza, yeah those are 2 of my favorite foods.

Also, as my way to control my weight, I swim, & do a 10 kilometer hike, our house is nearly 5 kilometers from the main town area, so I walk to & from the town to our house. My mom gets pissed at me for doing this, but I say atleast I can get a good cardio work out & I could save Php 16 of transportation fare

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

good for you.....

Sushi, Sandwitch and Pasta is my favorite...

BTW dont eat at subway, i can make every sandwitch show in subway with the cost less then the price show at subway, those rip off bastards....

5. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Thousand Island Sauce has mayo :| that screws up the diet right there

6. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

well im underweight and short at height but i eat so many and the only thing big in me(except my p****)
    is my feet

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

HA HA bhatooth

just like a true Filipino, bragging how big your "gun" is ;D

I forgot to mention that I wear deisel shoes, you know the heavy shoes worn by truckers, so that adds additional resistance to my 10 kilometer hike ;)

Oh & Calvin_0, sandwiches or any other food sold at food stops may be more expensive than if you make them yourself, is pretty normal, they have to add to the price of their wares the cost for renting their spot, maintainance, supplies & the wages of their employees, its basic economics.

8. calvin_0

nope...not really, unless you use the whole bottle....

well. not true.....Sandwitch sold at bakery is cheap. and compare to home cook, eating out is cheaper in malaysia (as long as you eat "real" food).

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I hate salad. It has no flavor. I'm not a fan of the dressings, either.

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah same here, that's why I add meat to it as well.

11. Born2killx

I just eat meat. Mmm, meat. Crap, now I'm hungry.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Hey why hasn't anybody invented an all meat salad? :D

13. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i believe salads are supposed to be made with vegetables and that sort of things.

hummm... overweight? i don't know, you tell me. i'm 5'9 tall and i weight 172 lbs. i guess i could use a diet, sure do.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Hey you've been out of circulation for a while jin_k!

Anyway, you're only a tad over weight, we're the same height but I'm 210lbs, yikes!!

15. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

yeah, i've been playing some nds titles, no$gba owns it all. :D but i've been on my pc regularly, as loony can confirm. ;)

and hell, we could both use a diet, dude. :p

16. calvin_0

it wont be call as salad if it only have meat in it.....

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I think it could be called a meat salad if it had pork, beef, chicken, fish, shrimp, squid, ox, goat, sheep & some crab in it. But would it taste good I wonder? ;D

18. calvin_0

i dont know...i never see so many meat in a dish before....

19. Born2killx

Let's invent a huge meat sampler. Put every meat imaginable on a huge plate and serve it to someone.

20. calvin_0

better idea, serve it to a vegetarian XD