1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Putting Sakura on M3 DS Real Touchpod

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Lephantome92, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Is it possible for me to put the Sakura form on my M3 DS Real, while still having the newer Touchpod firmware? I know, beggars can't be choosers, but I prefer the Sakura format for M3 DS Real much more than Touchpod, but Touchpod is the most recent. (New Sakura files allow users to choose to use either Sakura OR Touchpod; the firmware has both of them with the most recent firmware.) I am willing to use Touchpod until the next Sakura firmware comes, but, as I've said, I prefer Sakura, and want the format with the most recent Touchpod version.

2. joey88

joey88 Active Member

I need to know which version of Sakura and Touchpod you are using. If you mean i.e. that you have Touchpod 4.8, but an older Sakura version, you should use Touchpod until the Sakura team releases a new firmware.

BTW: The newest Sakura (1.47) contains the newest Touchpod (4.8). So it wouldn't be a problem anymore. But think about the advice I gave above. If there is a new Touchpod firmware, use it until the Sakura update is released.

EDIT: I prefer Sakura too. I only use Touchpod if there isn't a new Sakura yet that's compatible with new games.

3. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Ok. The main reason I wanted it was because of Pokemon, with it only working on the most recent touchpod, and I by far prefer Saukra. But, now Pokemon is cracked, so I don't need to be needy like that. Thanks, though!