1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP or NDS

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Adnan1992, Jun 15, 2007.

?

What is better?

1. PSP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nintendo DS/ DSi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both are level

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Mostly, but it has games outside of this structure that are amazing.

Anyway, I'd say the DS simply because I only have a DS and not a PSP. I would love to say they are both equal, but I haven't played the PSP anywhere near enough to enjoy it much.

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

LOL I have NEVER even seen a PSP up close, but I was ready to say it was better just because it has LittleBigPlanet and Birth By Sleep.

3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

thats whre the problem is the ds lite has its exterior made of very thin plastic, now the DS phat is a monster at endurance

4. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

I can finally say that i have both ,personally i like the PSP more due to better games and better graphics. the only reason i got the Ds was for the Jrpg's like Pokemon and for the Truma Unit series

5. MrPapazap

MrPapazap Member

I have both and yes they are both great. DS offers you a different and more interactive games than before, its for the gameboy fans like myself who wishes a new gaming experience in a handheld platform. With the touchscreen, every game has its own magic. The PSP on the other hand offers you a gaming experience just like ps2 in your hands literally. The graphics are good and has more features than DS/lite. I voted for both anyway hehehe

6. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

psp: is for grown ups and hardcore gamers mostly.With good graphic card and varieties of games
    nds: is more friendly to children with gyroscope and stuff but with the cost of lower graphics.

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Ugh...

8. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

lol, Because your definition is final.

9. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

I really don't know if you have even bothered to read the whole thread.

10. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

lol no I didn't.I was lazy

11. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Both are good.But after playing all the best DS games,going through 2 DS Lites from breaking,and seeing the PSP prices went down due to the NGP coming out sometime later this or next year,I decided to try the PSP.

I will say though,the NDS has more great games than the PSP does.But the PSP has stronger hard ware,and the games that are good are awesome.Again,there aren't near as many good ones as the DS has.