1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[psp]A little bit of advice from going from OFW to CFW(Please read)

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by mds64, Dec 21, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok for those who remember, I recently got gran turismo psp collectors edition with those collector's codes.

After the process (flashing back and forth on my psp 2000 to 6.20) I was left with a special key's file to unlock a Bugatti veyron and corvette zr1 in special colors...

THOSE CARS WERE AWSOME!

But here...is the problem, I might have missed something but not sure.

...Now I updated to GEN-3 final and..."INVAILD USER RIGHTS"

...I cannot use these 2 awsome cars anymore :(

I used a seperate emory stick for the flashing process...and I am not familier with backing up internal data...could I have recovered these cars at all?

And...is there any suggestions to recover these 2 cars...like that cheat plugin-I REALLY LIKED HAVING SPECIAL CARS :(
    Post Merge: [time]1261375353[/time]
    And no...I didn't use media go...Last time I tried I...got kinda pissed off.

Post Merge: [time]1261378974[/time]
    Ok...NOW I tried media go and...it works...infact I CAN RE-DOWNLOAD THIS THING AGAIN!

...I also found some CW cheat codes as well just incase this fails me :)

But...what else could I have done to avoid downloading 200MB just to download 2 cars at 200kbs each?
    Post Merge: [time]1261379383[/time]
    CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER=0x80048a24

Looks like sony is totally blocking out psp's with GEN firmware :(

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Woah man, you just QUADRUPLE posted!

I haven't used MediaGo in a week, so I guess it doesn't work anymore... :'(

Change all of your CPU clocks to default, disable all your plugins, set your theme to origional, reset to default settings, and make sure game.txt is in your seplugins folder. Then try playing again. If it doesn't work, use the cheats.

And yeah, you could have backed up internal data. You can use Hellcat's Recovery to backup the NAND. Also you can go into Recovery menu, toggle the flash data into USB mode, and backup each onto the computer.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I was reading something about some erros...and sony support had no clue XD

It's possible that the download is one per user...but what if one's psp got erased?

I might try something...

BTW, I flashed back to OFW 6.20 (and back...) and it doesn't work still, so it's not blocked...just gran turismo being stubborn.