1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP 3000 hacking

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by urbanazn4lyf, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urbanazn4lyf

urbanazn4lyf Active Member

wait, can someone summarize it for me, and if anyone can or knows someone that can hack a psp 3000 5.51 could tell me

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It's a 3000 model, they don't work-incompatible motherboard :(

Basically, the 1000 and 2000 first gen's like mine can be hacked, however you may not need a battery if it's 5.03.

The 3000 requires it to be on 5.03, or at the very least 5.50 for "5.50 MHU".

This is 5.51-UNHACKABLE

Sorry urban-your stuck with it-should have got an older psp.

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

So get rid of it and get one that is hackable.Then youll be playing Roms in no time.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

But he is going on a flight-he wanted it now :(

They are getting hard to find these days because of their popularity, and I assume this user doesn't have ebay-nor a month to wait for an overseas model.

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

He said "soon",maybe he was in the departure lounge already-who knows

He'll know if he has an eBay account,simple to set one up and delivery can be 1 week anywhere.

After his flight,he's still stuck with the same Psp

LOL

6. urbanazn4lyf

Well, i know a guy that claims that he can do it, but im not sure to give it to him cause from what i heard he might brick it.

what should i do????

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

you can take the risk, but......once you do......i dunno.... it's really up to you.
    is is worth bricking your psp? i personally wouldn't.....but it's really up to you!

ask him how he does it.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It can be done-but it's high risk.

Ask him how he does it, and note it down, and post it here.

I know a user here who might be able to help-seeing as he claimed to have done so...

(Ask what firmware he's gonna use...and let us know-I would not do this however as what ever he does-it's gonna kill the warrenty of your system-and prehaps the system it's self...)

9. urbanazn4lyf

well, i dont really noe him, but he's my mate's mate, ill ask him when he goes online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.