1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PS3 vs 360 vs Wii

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Littlekill, Oct 10, 2010.

1. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Every system is great basend upon the player's preference and condition ($ money $)
    I seen that in some countries, I guess the USA is a example, that consoles are cheap.
    But here it's not, they launch taxes on over 100% on the console's original price.
    With the price of a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, I can build a computer which the hardware is better with same price.
    So I say:
    If you're not an advanced PC user, go for both consoles:
    If you got money and like it's games, get a PlaysTation 3
    If you ain't get money to afford many games or even can't afford original, go for Xbox 360
    If you find Wii's games more attractive and funny and wanna pay cheap than these two consoles, then go for it.
    If you got some skills to handle PC (not software, but the hardware) then go for it, it also got more better graphics.
    And the games come cheap.

I really hope this topic don't end up with some idiot being banned.
    Just take a look at the banned guy, he was banned for insulting someone, because of a console, to tell the truth, the console's manufacturer don't give a fuck about it, all they want is your money.
    It don't worth a ban passport I guess.

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

He was banned because he would ruin debate topics all the time.

3. phscarface

I see...hey lemme ask yolu a thing....
    Why don't you put the PC in the debate too?

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

It'd be incredibly one-sided since there's nothing the consoles can do that the PC can't do better.

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Except that you don't have to update your console fourteen times a year to keep it up to date.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Except that you have to update your console firmware and games fourteen times a year to keep it up to date.

Oh, and this is mandatory to play online.

7. LuckyTrouble77

The updates are tiny and free. Irrelevant.

8. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

it can't draw up a larger and less mature amount of fanboys jerking over console superiority :)

hallelujah

9. LuckyTrouble77

This man wins.

10. phscarface

The PC's updates are free too.
    This week Microsoft has lauched an important update that fix some bugs and security fail in the OS, just like with the firmware on the consoles. Irrelevant is a relative word don't you think?

11. LuckyTrouble77

I'm not talking OS updates, I'm talking hardware updates.

12. phscarface

Oh sorry my mistake [​IMG]
    But even so, with the hardware update we keep playing games better and better, we don't wait more than five years to play a game on the highest settings.
    Well, people wil say graphic doesn't matter, but well, take a look at this:
    [​IMG]

13. LuckyTrouble77

My PS3 can play some pretty amazing looking games to be fair. They would look far better if I had an HD TV. In terms of graphics capability, the PC has higher potential, but very very few games attempt to take advantage of this potential.

14. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Right, you gotta watch as the PC games every month come out with better and better physics/graphics, not to mention cant even touch MMO's. All so you can do is wait 5 years to throw down another $300 bucks and then $60 for every game you wish to play.

Hey so i heard MS and Sony are gonna wait a little longer than usual to release a new console... figuring the economy hurt them so bad they dont want to risk it so soon. Probably why its been 5 years and we've heard NOTHING about anything new, other than Nintendo of course but they dont count.

15. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

And after many many years of updates, the people decide a mandatory add-on is needed! That just makes you pay more!

16. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

That's why certain games come with the downloadable features, like Gears of War or Resident Evil are the kind of titles that make you pay more.

17. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Sony also announced before Ps3 even came out it was a 10 year console.

18. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

A PC trumps them all.....but if I had to choose, I'd pick the PS3 mainly because it's got a HUGE game library and the most number of developers making exclusive titles for it. Basically I prefer the "something of everything for everyone" approach of Sony.

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

At one point people shunned the ps3 because it had a lack of exclusives, even activision shunned them.

The games cost more to make, blue ray and all.

20. phscarface

Videos and images can say more things than our words so watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOIT_7ANgno