1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PS3 Final Fantasy 13

Discussion in 'Review Submission' started by Arcwolf09, May 21, 2010.

1. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Final Fantasy 13 is the latest installment of the Final Fantasy franchise (Obviously). The game was in development for almost 3 years for polishing and such. The result is a very beautiful game with a great story and a slightly flawed combat system.

Graphics- 10/10 The graphics are very top notch. The graphics are so realalistic you can see idividual hairs and freckles on the characters faces. The in-game cinematics are absoulutely phenomenal.

Music- 8/10 The music is good but you only hear like 2 different songs per level so you may listen to the same song for an hour or so.

Gameplay- 7/10 The gameplay is ok but not the greatest. The combat is mostly just one button fights, since it has an auto attack function. You no longer get to pick each characters actions either, but you can choose the roles they use. Though you can change the character you can control in the menu.

Story- 8/10 The story which is the main selling point of the game is not what i expected. It has a few twists and turns, some of which you would never expect. The characters are very deep and connecting though the dialog can get annoying at times. The characters get a little whiney at points and some fit stereotypes quite well.

Overall I rate this game 8/10

Post Merge: [time]1274411601[/time]
    Please tell me if it needs more and of what its my first review and i want tips please.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You should have some pictures of gameplay, it should be longer and be rated out of 50 for the final score.

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Reading this should help
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=20780.0