1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (U) | DLinks & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Sep 11, 2010.

1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

If my mom didn't turn off my DS I would have been much further right now......

2. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

too bad dude thats the awfull parts about moms but i beat it because i was sich today so i had all day to beat it :p beat it in 9.37 hours
    Post Merge: [time]1284574794[/time]
    btw wanna know what happens to young luke after the ending i put it in a spoiler if u want to

3. yoshi2889

Yes

4. triemie

well at the end
    Luke will move away from Layton to somewhere else and after that scene there will be a letter from Luke a Puzzle and Then |to be Continued
    pampamapahhhhh!!!!!!

5. yoshi2889

Do'h, I thought he maybe died....LOL

6. triemie

xD could be possible ±P

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I finished the game

I cried at the end

poor Layton and Luke :(

8. Ultima112

Ultima112 Member

I would have to believe that while some others believe the story actually unfolded itself in a predictable manner, I would like to believe this was one of the most deeply thoughtful plots out of the entire series so far (in the U.S.), and that the 2nd one's ending actually disappointed the most. While it was unpredictable, it was a bit sad to understand that such an outcome from
    hallucinogenic gas
    could create that entire story. I did like the beginning of the Diabolic Box, admittedly.

The ending of this game will make you sad, but brings such a resolved ending that could not have been put better.
    Just a recommendation to any puzzle/plot fans- This is one of the few games that should make it on the top of your list (and it IS free, it's honestly worth a try and even buying).

9. gasogas

gasogas Member

And there I thought he has Diglett under his hat...

I cried. Damn it was awesome game.

10. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Lol. I really like Clive.
    Curious Village and Diabolical box endings were real shitty.
    Hallucinogenic gas and robots? Seriously?

11. yoshi2889

Why does everyone cry at the end...?

12. My opinion is that you should actually buy this game, it's worth it. :p
    Layton series is the only game I actually buy. Even with the very low replay value etc, the art and voice acting is something you rarely see in DS games.
    Just got my copy today, can't wait to get into it. ^^

13. Arkyoptrix

Arkyoptrix New Member

I tried the VENOM release (size: 242 MB) on my DS Fire Link card running version 1.45. Originally it crashed after a certain puzzle, but after I recopied it from my laptop to my card it worked perfectly!

As a general rule I enjoyed it, but I enjoyed Pandora's (Diabolical) Box more... well, the story at any rate: the ending was the ultimate anti-climax, but the story kept me hooked (and I admit it had me a little scared at times, too).

Anyway, I've starting my second play through and I've pre-ordered the UK version. ;D

I got a bit teary at one point, but I didn't cry. :p

14. stoner298

stoner298 Member

i really want this game but don't have the necassary funds to buy the game :'(
    i spent ages trying to find somewhere to download the game but the links either doesn't work or the game doesn't show up on my DS.

does anyone have a link to the game that they know will work on my r4.

15. dragonfly1102

dragonfly1102 New Member

Where can I get the download for my 3dsreal card.. Looking all day for it, but can't find it :(

16. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

1st page.

EDIT: 3dsreal card? That card is a fake if it says 3ds. How can they be card for something that isn't out yet?

17. dragonfly1102

dragonfly1102 New Member

Hmm.. I got that card like 3 years ago.. It says: M3 DSreal and works fine..

18. Pyronaut

Pyronaut New Member

Links arent working anymore :'(,
    take it theyve been taken down now or something, tried a few other download site but keep gettin fakes (currupt errors)
    ... So that said, anyone still know a working link or were i can get hold of one of em anyway

19. lol @stoner If your username is any indacation, maybe you can lay off smoking a bowl for a day and afford it? ^^'

20. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

venom patch doesn't work on my r4i =(