1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton A T Last Specter (USA)(FRA)(GER)(ITA)(SPA)(EUR) AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jhon 591, Oct 18, 2011.

1. garner

garner Member

Re: Professor Layton and the Last Specter (USA)(FRA)(GER)(ITA)(SPA) AP Topic

yes i have tried about 6 and one unpatched :'(

2. Arcelio

Arcelio Well-Known Member

My save file keeps corrupting itself around the time when Luke first leaves the mansion and we go investigating the Specter. Help?

3. legend_zelda

legend_zelda New Member

Hello friends i want to play Professor Layton and the Last Specter on no$gba but it give me(the rom-image has crashed) please help me to fix it
    Post Merge: [time]1324329830[/time]
    please help

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You need to run it through no$zoomer with GBA BIOS (nintendo logo) settings enabled, see bottom of first page.

And have firmware.bin in the main folder of the emualtor.

EDIT: Download the full pacakge hear with all the emualtor needs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?js0l3kmi9pxigiu

5. legend_zelda

legend_zelda New Member

:)Jhon 591 thank you so much

6. Jhon 591

No problem!.

7. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

I'm kind of hoping after a month from my last post that someone has figured out how to run this on the DSTWO???

8. Jhon 591

The new (EUR) version dose not seem to have london life, although i heard it may have to be unlocked by paying through the hole game, Lets hope the cheaters can make a chat to unlock it from the start.

Although i maybe wrong.
    Post Merge: [time]1327004841[/time]
    RetroGameFan DS-Scene Rom Tool

Updated the fix for 5953 Professor Layton and the Spectres Call (EUR) (EXiMiUS)

http://filetrip.net/f25536-RetroGameFan-DS-Scene-Rom-Tool-v1-0-build-1205.html

[​IMG]

9. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois Member

Has anyone got this working on Cyclo DS version 2.3? Latest version?

10. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

I'm still hoping "SOMEONE" will tell me if there's a way for this to work on DSTWO or if it's in the works?

11. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Works on Supercard DSONE/DSTWO.

12. Jhon 591

Maybe with the latest updates if they are any.

13. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

Coolkill3r, how did you get it working on the DSTWO. I've tried the clean ROM, the patched one, and both releases and I still can't get by the bug in the first puzzle....I've wanted to play this for months now and can't find anyone to explain how to get it to work......

14. ARTSTRET

ARTSTRET Member

Do you have the link of download of the game?

15. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

The only thing i can think may be causing your problem is:

Did you try the clean rom 1st? and if so, did you delete the sav file it created before you tried the patched rom?

16. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

Now there is something I haven't tried. So I should delete the game and save file from the DS and then re-install the "patched" rom? What do I set the DS things to? Off for Cheat and then Patch for Mode?

17. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

just the sav file

EDIT: ensure there is no sav file created then put the patched rom on your microSD

18. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

Thanks SO MUCH funguy!!! It worked.

19. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

Glad you got it sorted

20. fubbles05

fubbles05 New Member

hi.. um.. my question's a bit off topic and i realize its been months since this thread has been posted in..

Well, the the Last Specter works fine with the no$ version that Jhon 591 has given, but I was wondering how to change the time and date of the bios thingy from THAT zip file?
    Obviously I know HOW to change it, but my concern is that it doesnt even change when I try to change it.. o.o; So i have the London Life save to its oct 24 date.. D:
    (also the controls and stuff keep reverting back to its original ones). Its kind of a hassle having to change settings over and over everytime I open no$.. is there a way around this?

this didn't seem to be a problem with the version i've been using before though.
    (since last specter wouldnt play on the no$ that I originally had D:) it had a firmware.bin file but still didnt work, so i tried this one..

help? D: