1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by NintendoLover64, Aug 12, 2009.

1. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

I can't even stand doing easy puzzles for more than 10 mins. If I can't solve the puzzle under that time, then I look the hints or guide for that. :(

2. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

but i still using hint, that thing is impossible even for albert einstein without hint

3. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I'm at the first village... been pretty easy so far.

4. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

Now I have completed all the 136 puzzles from the story mode, and unlocked all the houses. About 200 picarats to go to opens the last bonus (the videos).

5. monkeyking87

monkeyking87 Member

SPOILERS IN MY POST BEWARE
    This post got my hopes up

I was dissapointed with the ending it was a bit samey and in the end this huge threat ie the elysian box was reduced to a mere love letter

Why didnt he use the postman like everyone else? If he wanted to track her he could of. What was the point of Don Paulo? Dont get me wrong I loved it but was dissapointed all the same

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I love spoilers..
    tell me more.. :p

7. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/938420/52101 :p :p

8. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

I just got to chapter 7. Meh, my brain sizzles

9. monkeyking87

monkeyking87 Member

I proper miss Layton! What am I suposed to do? It willbe years before the next installement if ever!!! Been trying to play Phoenix Wright but its just not as good as our top hatted friend.

Oh the woe!

:(

10. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

The Movie will released soon :D
    But still 2010..

11. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

It isn't an Uwe Boll movie, right?
    RIGHT? :'(

12. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

Well, the animation Layton is produced by a guy who has worked with Pokemon films (atleast what I have read somewhere, but couldn't find proof). And the voiceactors are high class, not the most well-known ones, but very very quolified. And after seeing the trailers, it seems pretty good.

But about the lice-action film, no idea. I'm afraid it will be quite horrible.

13. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

the live-action can be like any other murder/mystery movies

14. jenjenpig

jenjenpig New Member

I'm stuck at photo #5 (spot the difference). Only found 2, the spilled blood and broken mirror.... where's the 3rd difference? Any kind souls to help me out? Thanks!