1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by NintendoLover64, Aug 12, 2009.

1. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

Hmm, I just started chapter 6, and I have 91 puzzles solved. Well, I like the story too, but I can't just abadon a puzzle if I find one or it keeps bugging me and ventually I return back to it :D

2. Beckio

Beckio Member

I was just wondering, how many chapters are there in this game? (I played the curious village but forgot ><)

Also is there anybody else who didn't like the voice acting for the hamster? Seriously! I think the voice ruined the whole "cute" image for me :( then again.... maybe he isn't suppose to be cute :O

I also found it annoying that some of the questions were measured in "feet" and stuff :O (got stuck on the paper strips one... answers please? 8D)

But oh well! I am addicted to this so much right now >< But I'm really bad at brain teasers probably because I don't have much imagination ==" so I basically used up all my hint coins on the first few questions :|

Is it just me or is there less hint coins in this one than the curious village? I hardly can find any!

3. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

There are 7 chapters in this game, I read from gamefaq, still haven't finish this game *chapter 5 now YAY !~ :D
    Paper strips? or Paper fold? if Paper fold it must be 10 mm

4. JTakashiNe

JTakashiNe Well-Known Member

There is seven chapters. I'm in chapter three.

5. monkeyking87

monkeyking87 Member

Is it any good in your opinion JT?

6. JTakashiNe

It's great. I think it quite harder than the first one. 9/10. I would give it a 10 if it doesn't annoy me so much. My average is 40 picarats. More than that is a problem for me.

7. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Im in chapter 3 and the hardest puzzle so far was that garbage puzzle.

8. JTakashiNe

Yeah that one was the most annoying. Thanks to Kamui for the solution.

9. riksa90

Finnished. Oh god it was so friggin' brilliant! All the suspense really built up to the grand finale, which wasn't dissapointing in any aspect. It was so darn well built, everything matched perfectly. And the ending theme is soo nice. I loved the near end animated scenes, they were best ones in the series this far.

And I loved the puzzles, and I think a puzzle ain't difficult enough if it doesn't annoy you a one bit.

Being the fanboy I am, I'd rate it 10/10

10. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Yup, I can't wait for the next sequel and for the prequel. That would be a blast. :D

11. Beckio

Beckio Member

Um just a quick question (if anyone is willing to answer it) What's the answer for
    Puzzle Number 008? Luke's Big Dinner? I unlocked all the hints for this one, but I can't be bothered to figure it out.... the answer probably is really simple to work out but I just can't be bothered. (I found this puzzle in Miss Riddleton's <?> shack and I decided to finish it)

Thanks!

12. JTakashiNe

Clicked the one that cost 12,16,17 and 25.

13. Beckio

Beckio Member

Thank you! :D

14. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Yay I finished the game ! ~
    Can't wait for the 3rd,.,.hmmm~~

15. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

already?!?!?!
    I'm still starting chapter 4...

16. Beckio

Beckio Member

WOOHOO! I just finished the game! Like everyone says, it was a bitter-sweet ending.... I cried at the last bit and the credits.... and the *cough* L *cough* e *cough* t *cough* t*cough* e *cough* r *cough* ;(

Sorry if this spoils a bit of the ending but is it just me or so far with the 2 Professor Layton games, the people in the town are always not human and stuff? :O Maybe it's a tradition or something! :D

Completed 116/138 puzzles 8D

17. riksa90

I completed with 130 puzzles solved. Maybe I should now hunt for the remaining ones. And for the thirsty people. IT's so annoying how it seems that the people appear thristy totally randomly. I had all the tea blends as soons as possible, and now there is no one thristy around. And if I'm correct, you need to serve the right tea to everyone to unlock one of the bonus houses.

18. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

completed last puzzle (secret one with 99 picarats) without walktrough in 3.5 hours!!!

19. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

That pandora box one? o_O The only 99 picarats puzzle I can complete myself is the super pancake... >_<

20. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

the pancake one is super easy..3.5 hours or more....i even bring my ds to toilet...