1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by NintendoLover64, Aug 12, 2009.

1. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

I've played the flash demo (on the Japanese official site I think) and even the first puzzle is simple and awesome :D I can't wait for this release. Damn why Japan has got four releases while us only got two.

But oh well, we'll get Scribblenauts, in the same month with this. September feels so long to come. :(

2. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

I've so been waiting for this, hyped it all the time since may or something. I love every aspect of the games; the puzzles, story, characters, music, overall visual style... Everything.

I tried the sample puzzle on the official (english) site, and it was pretty simple. Took about five minutes.

3. xbluexladyx

xbluexladyx Member

I don't really post on the forums i tend to lurk but i have to say i looooved the first game and can't wait tell the next one! I didn't have that much trouble with the puzzles in the first one, the ones i tended to hate were the matchstick ones. I think once or twice i felt like i wanted to bang my head against the wall.

4. The13Th

The13Th Well-Known Member

Best puzzle game on the NDS, and simply cant wait for the US release

5. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

I'm waitin for it, Can't wait , Can't wait.. :p

6. riksa90

Omg. The Curious Village theme from the upcoming Layton movie is spectacular. It's orchestral version, which mixes the puzzle solving music, and moves on to the main theme. It's darn beutifull, one of the most awesome things I have heard in a long time

You can listen it here

7. Dino12345

Dino12345 Member

I cant wait till tomorrow... Its release date... :)

8. riksa90

Me either. I hope it leaks as early as possible, I just can't bear to wait untill the european release (which I'm going to buy when it comes).

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Is the release date tomorrow?

10. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Yes :)

Upcoming Releases

But it will be the matter of the guy who dumps the game and upload it.

11. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Been waiting for this for a long time! I don't know if I can sleep tonight just thinking of it. Speaking of thinking, i hope i can think my way through the game when i get a hold of it. =P

12. Ipswich772

Ipswich772 Member

Really can't wait for this game, and can't believe it's only a few days away =D

13. Hanazuki

Hanazuki New Member

I am really excited!! I'm going to check tomorrow right away. Today I've been playing and completing some puzzles, but there are still a few that stump me :(. I got so angry at that escape princess thing (700 moves) I looked it up on the internet. Still can't figure out Too many queens 5...

14. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

that thing got me pissed too
    it was quite hard, I hate those kind of puzzle

15. Ipswich772

Ipswich772 Member

This game better not have copyright protection >_>

16. Hovo

Hovo Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0EQJRO6

Found this, runs great so far. =D

17. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Determined person always finds a way. Great find! But I'm loyal to Romulation so I'll just wait for their release. :)

18. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Yep. I can wait for RomU release too. I never download roms outside RomU. :D

19. ICE-X

ICE-X Well-Known Member

I can confirm that the one on Megaupload works fine on Acekard 2i. You guys that are waiting are missing out on a great game for the next couple hours :D.

20. riksa90

It's in RomU now too, downloading as I write. It's pretty slow right now, the above posted version actually loads a lot faster at the moment.