1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problem with downloads

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Telavian, May 18, 2007.

1. Telavian

Telavian New Member

I bought 10,000 points and am using a download accelerator and have never been able to download anything. The download always stops somewhere in the middle and I lose my points. I guess if the accelerator connects again then I lose more points. How do I pay a single point amount for a download?

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

At this point it's not possible to use a download manager, however; we will be rolling out a large update at some point soon (as in a couple of weeks MAX). This will make it possible to resume a download without loosing points.

In the mean time, please PM me the url to the game that you were downloading when the transfer stopped along with the name associated your paypal account, and I will refund your lost points.

3. alucard7

alucard7 New Member

I was downloading a psx iso this night, it stopped at 1% and I lose my points too. I don't use any accelerator. Some hints???
    No problem for the points..I have patience and I can wait to accumulate them again but the dwnld already stopped other times in the past.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it probably stopped when we updated the site, but seph would know better

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We now support download managers and resuming so hopefully this won't happen any time again in the near future.