1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Press CTRL+V

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by fuselight, May 20, 2009.

1. Ema-tan

Ema-tan Active Member

Adventure, Science fantasy, Steampunk

2. c740

c740 Well-Known Member

DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"

3. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

5 days, 2 hours and 9 minutes

5. marcy

marcy Guest

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/0717_-_Xiaolin_Showdown_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

6. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Please somebody enter the tournament or give advice!

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=18277.0

7. c740

c740 Well-Known Member

Since there are many games that now we can battle or play online,I'm deciding making a tournament.There is no prizes for the tournament but if somebody want to support it PM me.The real objectives is to found out who is the skillest player in RomU.

For DS owner:

There are many games that allow you to play Wi-Fi around the world.PM me if you know more games that can battle Wi-Fi cause I don't know much about Wi-Fi battle.

1.Pokemon Tournament.

I want to see who is the skillest trainer in RomU.

The rules are as follows:
    -You can use any which Pokemon either Platinum,Diamond or Pearl.
    -You can still use your already played game however it must not have any criteria from next rule.
    -No legendary pokemons are allowed.List at here http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber+ Shaymin-S and all forms of Giratina
    -No cheats, pokesav or similar device to enhance pokemons outside of regular game functions.
    -Trading is only allowed to evolve a pokemon.
    -For those who want to enter,PM me with friend code number.I'll make a list bout the contestant.
    -Anyone can enter it including mod.
    -Maximum entry 32 entries,minimum entry 16.(I expect 32 contestant but maybe not many have Wi-Fi access area.)
    -There are two type:
    1.Battle Under Lvl 50
    2.Battle More Than Lvl 50
    -Please PM me to join the tournament and tell me too what name are you used in the game.

2.Digimon World Dusk Tournament

Not yet confirmed.

3.Mario Kart DS Tournament.

Still not confirmed.

4.Advance Wars Tournament.

Don't know which AW:Dual Strike or AW:Days Of Ruin

5.Metroid Prime Hunter Tournament.()

Is there battling other player system in it?

There is no prize for this and if somebody want to support the prize,PM me.

Now accepting entries.PM me to join.

For PC game owner:

Can somebody tell me what game can play online?

Now,there are more console that let you battle online but I don't know bout it so PM me and I'll add it.

8. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

^I edited it last night.That was before.

9. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

<Blitzen> So I was doing her in the butt, right
    <Blitzen> And the fucking caravan was bouncing all over the place

\o/

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Simple Machines Forum
    RomUlation Community

* Wednesday June 10, 2009, 09:45:30 AM *
    * Hello meganova

* Show unread posts since last visit.
    * Show new replies to your posts.
    * Total time logged in: 4 days, 15 hours and 38 minutes.

Advanced search

* Home
    * Help
    * Search
    * My Messages
    * Logout

* RomUlation Community >
    * General Category >
    * Forum Games, Jokes & Random (Moderators: Anandjones, Born2killx, Cahos Rahne Veloza, Almo, TirithRR) >
    * Topic: Press CTRL+V

« previous next »
    Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down

* Notify
    * Mark unread
    * Send this topic
    * Print

Author Topic: Press CTRL+V (Read 875 times)
    Ema-tan

* Casual Gamer
    o View Profile
    o Email
    o Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Press CTRL+V
    « Reply #100 on: Yesterday at 12:33:35 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Adventure, Science fantasy, Steampunk
    Report to moderator Logged
    c740

* Handheld Gamer
    o View Profile
    o Personal Message (Online)

« Reply #101 on: Yesterday at 12:34:26 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"
    koyuchan

* Console Gamer
    o MSN Messenger - [email protected]
    o View Profile

« Reply #102 on: Yesterday at 02:39:00 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Blade5406

* Console Gamer
    * In your face!!!, Yeah!!!
    o View Profile

« Reply #103 on: Yesterday at 02:55:37 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

5 days, 2 hours and 9 minutes
    marcy

* Next-Gen Gamer
    * I'm invisible
    o View Profile
    o Email

« Reply #104 on: Yesterday at 02:56:07 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/0717_-_Xiaolin_Showdown_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/
    forte_amirul

* Next-Gen Gamer
    * Can you help me?
    o Yahoo Instant Messenger - ka_ze21
    o View Profile
    o Email

« Reply #105 on: Yesterday at 03:42:29 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Please somebody enter the tournament or give advice!

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=18277.0
    c740

* Handheld Gamer
    o View Profile

« Reply #106 on: Today at 03:24:45 AM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Since there are many games that now we can battle or play online,I'm deciding making a tournament.There is no prizes for the tournament but if somebody want to support it PM me.The real objectives is to found out who is the skillest player in RomU.

For DS owner:

There are many games that allow you to play Wi-Fi around the world.PM me if you know more games that can battle Wi-Fi cause I don't know much about Wi-Fi battle.

1.Pokemon Tournament.

I want to see who is the skillest trainer in RomU.

The rules are as follows:
    -You can use any which Pokemon either Platinum,Diamond or Pearl.
    -You can still use your already played game however it must not have any criteria from next rule.
    -No legendary pokemons are allowed.List at here http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber+ Shaymin-S and all forms of Giratina
    -No cheats, pokesav or similar device to enhance pokemons outside of regular game functions.
    -Trading is only allowed to evolve a pokemon.
    -For those who want to enter,PM me with friend code number.I'll make a list bout the contestant.
    -Anyone can enter it including mod.
    -Maximum entry 32 entries,minimum entry 16.(I expect 32 contestant but maybe not many have Wi-Fi access area.)
    -There are two type:
    1.Battle Under Lvl 50
    2.Battle More Than Lvl 50
    -Please PM me to join the tournament and tell me too what name are you used in the game.

2.Digimon World Dusk Tournament

Not yet confirmed.

3.Mario Kart DS Tournament.

Still not confirmed.

4.Advance Wars Tournament.

Don't know which AW:Dual Strike or AW:Days Of Ruin

5.Metroid Prime Hunter Tournament.()

Is there battling other player system in it?

There is no prize for this and if somebody want to support the prize,PM me.

Now accepting entries.PM me to join.

For PC game owner:

Can somebody tell me what game can play online?

Now,there are more console that let you battle online but I don't know bout it so PM me and I'll add it.

forte_amirul

* Next-Gen Gamer
    * Can you help me?
    o Yahoo Instant Messenger - ka_ze21
    o View Profile
    o Email

« Reply #107 on: Today at 05:49:11 AM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

^I edited it last night.That was before.
    Suiseiseki

* Console Gamer
    o View Profile

« Reply #108 on: Today at 09:24:25 AM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

<Blitzen> So I was doing her in the butt, right
    <Blitzen> And the fucking caravan was bouncing all over the place

\o/
    Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up

* Notify
    * Mark unread
    * Send this topic
    * Print

« previous next »
    Jump to:

+ Quick Reply
    With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.