1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Press CTRL+V

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by fuselight, May 20, 2009.

1. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

eheh -_-" sorry

2. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

3. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=4728.0

5. deank27

deank27 Well-Known Member

6. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

V1.09 -> V1.1

* Fixed some games not renaming properly during a deployment (many more to fix)

* Added notation in the status window when a game fails to rename during a deployment.

* Added exception codes displayed when a skin's top/bottom fails to load/render. This should help us chase down some bugs.

V1.08 -> V1.09

* Experimental support for .SAV renaming during a deployment. This is a move toward being able to "redeploy" your existing content back to your card.

So, if you have:

- xps-fhts.nds and xps-fhts.sav

... if you rename ROMs during the deployment, you end up with something like:

- Final Fantasy A2.nds and xps-fhts.save

... which of course, will make your save 'disappear" since the filenames no longer match.

With this build, it will attempt to rename that save file to the new game title during the deployment.

NOTE: This does NOT support alternate save folders! So if you .sav files aren't with your .nds files, then this will not work. I'll add alt save folder support next build.

V1.07 -> V1.08

* Another skin chaser. The icons used to build the bitmap for the bottom screen were (like the top and bottom screen before) being held open as resources. I've converted the resource routine to match the top and bottom screen allocations - and I think that will do the trick.

V1.05 -> V1.07

* The program form is now bigger to accomdate the overwhelming requested feature of full skin preview. Some areas will continue to look 'padded', while other areas that were "crunched" before now have some breathing room.

* Once again, I believe I have the skin deleting problem licked, but - time will tell. It's all about resource management man ...

V1.04 -> V1.05

* I have removed all references to .NET 3.x. This should now be a full 2.0 compliant application.

* I think I nailed down the skin deleting (again). Let's hope this works.

V1.03 -> V1.04

* This is just a "maybe I didn't push out the latest" incremental build. Let's hope it cleans up the skins.

V1.02 -> V1.03

* I believe I finally got the deleting of skins down now. No more problems deleting skins (I hope).

* Invalid XML in skins should no longer send the program into an infinite loop.

* Many beta testers do not have the empty.bmp file that is required during the deletion of skins. This is now automatically downloaded if the user is missing it.

V1.01 -> V1.02

* I figured out how to check the cheat file date without downloading it! No more "skip cheat file" option.

* Added an option to view the WHAT'S NEW about the cheats file and CycloDS firmware. The what's new with CycloEdit will come later - that takes a little more effort to make happen.

V1.0 -> V1.01

* When adding a skin, the tool will automatically collapse any directory structure the skin was incorrectly packed in. This should result in much more successful deployment of skins.

V0.981b -> V1.0

* various minor fixed

V0.98b -> V0.981b

* Added an option to skip the cheat file download during checking.

V0.97b -> V0.98b

* Forgot to add 1.5b4 to some internal tables to toggle certain options ... this is fixed. Recommended EVERYONE update.

V0.96b -> V0.97b

* All web accesses are now threaded. The app shouldn't feel like it's locked up during those LONG downloads and you get an activity bar.

V0.95b -> V0.96b

* Added support for new beta 1.5b4's CYCLE skin option.

V0.94b -> V0.95b

* Skin Area now uses single click for preview and displays what the default skin is

V0.93b -> V0.94b

* Regression bug on renamer ... it's fixed.

V0.92b -> V0.93b

* Deployment folder setting now sticky. Should make testing easier :)

V0.9b -> V0.92b

* Formatting of text files now works! Remember to check mark it before doing your deploy. The code is identical to my WrapIt command line tool. See that for more information on protecting areas, etc.

V0.87b -> V0.9b

* Deployment Tool is partially operational! Here are the known issues:

- Formatting of TXT files isn't implemented yet. You won't get an error, but it won't do anything either.

- Filename collisions aren't handled and will error out the program

- Clean up of NFO, DIZ, etc files doesn't occur yet. They will be copied over.

+ Secret revealed! Renaming by Game Title during deployment implemented! No database, dat files etc needed! Title is pulled from the game!

* Various small fixes.

V0.86b -> V0.87b

* Somthing was wrong with rumble Settings. This should be repaired.

V0.85b -> V0.86b

* Added code to prevent filename collisions (and hence, crashes) when doing SELECTIVE BACKUPS. This isn't final, but it does the trick.

V0.8b -> V0.85b

* Fixed a bug where the microSD profiler counters didn't reset making the values accumulate each pass.

* The update center didn't reset after the update finished. Now, it does.

* Skins had a lot of issues. Delete didn't work if the skin was currently displayed. Double clicking RANDOM did crappy stuff. Added some error checking to avoid crashing out of the program.

* The Alternative Save checkbox now works.

* Rumble settings had a minor issue. Fixed.

+ Added threaded calls to file copying - app no longer hangs and offers an indicator during the copy process.

+ Along with the alt save checkbox comes file selectors for SAVE, TEXT and GBA SAVE locations! WHOO HOOO!

7. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

8. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/278/7/5/Seeing_Things___KH2_comic_by_Keysha_chan.jpg

9. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGL5Di0an0

10. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Ku fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu

O_O Still from the spam threat...

11. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

/msg NickServ IDENTIFY

12. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

you should T^T

je veux Hans

13. yoshi2889

C:/Documents and Settings/Fam. Kerkhof/AVG Freesetupfreelicense/AVG Scanprogramfiles/AVGSCANSETUP.exe - O_O'

14. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Hey, that's mine...! Ku fu fu...

15. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

16. ChazG93

ChazG93 Well-Known Member

RomUlation Community
    Hello ChazG93
    Show unread posts since last visit.
    Show new replies to your posts.
    Sunday November 29, 2009, 12:20:42 PM

Home Help Search Profile
    Summary Account Settings Forum Profile My Messages
    Read your messages Send a message Members
    View the memberlist Search For Members Logout

RomUlation Community » General Category » Forum Games, Jokes & Random (Moderators: Anandjones, Moderasian, Cahos Rahne Veloza, Remnoca, TirithRR) » Topic: Press CTRL+V « previous next »
    ReplyNotifyMark unreadSend this topicPrintPages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Author Topic: Press CTRL+V (Read 2692 times) rock91
    Pink Army
    Console Gamer

Re: Press CTRL+V
    « Reply #300 on: Friday November 27, 2009, 12:09:57 AM »Quoteeheh -_-" sorryReport to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikiie
    Next-Gen Gamer

« Reply #301 on: Friday November 27, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »Quotehttp://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htmReport to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CloudBoii12
    Pink Army
    Professional Gamer

« Reply #302 on: Yesterday at 07:15:49 AM »QuoteHow many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?Report to moderator Logged

Moderasian
    Professional Gamer

« Reply #303 on: Yesterday at 07:16:26 AM »Quotehttps://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=4728.0Report to moderator Logged

deank27
    Handheld Gamer

The cause of the disaster coming at the year 2012.

« Reply #304 on: Yesterday at 06:55:23 PM »QuoteReport to moderator Logged

titen96
    Console Gamer

« Reply #305 on: Yesterday at 10:33:26 PM »QuoteV1.09 -> V1.1

* Added notation in the status window when a game fails to rename during a deployment.

* Added exception codes displayed when a skin's top/bottom fails to load/render. This should help us chase down some bugs.

V1.08 -> V1.09

* Experimental support for .SAV renaming during a deployment. This is a move toward being able to "redeploy" your existing content back to your card.

So, if you have:

... which of course, will make your save 'disappear" since the filenames no longer match.

With this build, it will attempt to rename that save file to the new game title during the deployment.

NOTE: This does NOT support alternate save folders! So if you .sav files aren't with your .nds files, then this will not work. I'll add alt save folder support next build.

V1.07 -> V1.08

* Another skin chaser. The icons used to build the bitmap for the bottom screen were (like the top and bottom screen before) being held open as resources. I've converted the resource routine to match the top and bottom screen allocations - and I think that will do the trick.

V1.05 -> V1.07

* The program form is now bigger to accomdate the overwhelming requested feature of full skin preview. Some areas will continue to look 'padded', while other areas that were "crunched" before now have some breathing room.

* Once again, I believe I have the skin deleting problem licked, but - time will tell. It's all about resource management man ...

V1.04 -> V1.05

* I have removed all references to .NET 3.x. This should now be a full 2.0 compliant application.

V1.03 -> V1.04

* This is just a "maybe I didn't push out the latest" incremental build. Let's hope it cleans up the skins.

V1.02 -> V1.03

* I believe I finally got the deleting of skins down now. No more problems deleting skins (I hope).

* Many beta testers do not have the empty.bmp file that is required during the deletion of skins. This is now automatically downloaded if the user is missing it.

V1.01 -> V1.02

* I figured out how to check the cheat file date without downloading it! No more "skip cheat file" option.

* Added an option to view the WHAT'S NEW about the cheats file and CycloDS firmware. The what's new with CycloEdit will come later - that takes a little more effort to make happen.

V1.0 -> V1.01

* When adding a skin, the tool will automatically collapse any directory structure the skin was incorrectly packed in. This should result in much more successful deployment of skins.

V0.981b -> V1.0

* various minor fixed

V0.98b -> V0.981b

V0.97b -> V0.98b

* Forgot to add 1.5b4 to some internal tables to toggle certain options ... this is fixed. Recommended EVERYONE update.

V0.96b -> V0.97b

* All web accesses are now threaded. The app shouldn't feel like it's locked up during those LONG downloads and you get an activity bar.

V0.95b -> V0.96b

V0.94b -> V0.95b

* Skin Area now uses single click for preview and displays what the default skin is

V0.93b -> V0.94b

V0.92b -> V0.93b

* Deployment folder setting now sticky. Should make testing easier

V0.9b -> V0.92b

* Formatting of text files now works! Remember to check mark it before doing your deploy. The code is identical to my WrapIt command line tool. See that for more information on protecting areas, etc.

V0.87b -> V0.9b

- Formatting of TXT files isn't implemented yet. You won't get an error, but it won't do anything either.

+ Secret revealed! Renaming by Game Title during deployment implemented! No database, dat files etc needed! Title is pulled from the game!

* Various small fixes.

V0.86b -> V0.87b

V0.85b -> V0.86b

* Added code to prevent filename collisions (and hence, crashes) when doing SELECTIVE BACKUPS. This isn't final, but it does the trick.

V0.8b -> V0.85b

* Fixed a bug where the microSD profiler counters didn't reset making the values accumulate each pass.

* Skins had a lot of issues. Delete didn't work if the skin was currently displayed. Double clicking RANDOM did crappy stuff. Added some error checking to avoid crashing out of the program.

+ Added threaded calls to file copying - app no longer hangs and offers an indicator during the copy process.

+ Along with the alt save checkbox comes file selectors for SAVE, TEXT and GBA SAVE locations! WHOO HOOO!Report to moderator Logged

Renji217
    Pink Army
    Professional Gamer

Anyone disagree??

« Reply #306 on: Yesterday at 10:39:19 PM »QuoteReport to moderator Logged

titen96
    Console Gamer

« Reply #307 on: Yesterday at 10:41:04 PM »Quotehttp://th01.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/278/7/5/Seeing_Things___KH2_comic_by_Keysha_chan.jpgReport to moderator Logged

NekoHennuli
    Next-Gen Gamer

« Reply #308 on: Today at 01:57:39 AM »Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGL5Di0an0Report to moderator Logged

YoshiFlip
    Retro Gamer

« Reply #309 on: Today at 12:18:45 PM »QuoteKu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu

O_O Still from the spam threat...Report to moderator Logged

H'
    Champion Gamer

Teh Ninja =]

« Reply #310 on: Today at 12:19:20 PM »Quote/msg NickServ IDENTIFYReport to moderator Logged

amuletneko
    Pink Army
    Console Gamer

« Reply #311 on: Today at 12:20:28 PM »QuoteQuote from: groh on Today at 12:13:02 PM
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

you should T^T

Quote from: johncarl on Today at 12:12:58 PM
    yuuka is mine!
    im much nearer.

je veux HansReport to moderator Logged

ReplyNotifyMark unreadSend this topicPrintPages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Up« previous next »RomUlation Community » General Category » Forum Games, Jokes & Random (Moderators: Anandjones, Moderasian, Cahos Rahne Veloza, Remnoca, TirithRR) » Topic: Press CTRL+V Jump to: => Forum Games, Jokes & Random
    Quick Reply With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Powered by SMF 2.0 RC2 | SMF © 2006–2009, Simple Machines LLC
    XHTMLRSSWAP2
    Page created in 0.582 seconds with 18 queries.

17. yoshi2889

WTH, you still had that copied from me?

18. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ7y3dzBRj4

19. yoshi2889

RomUlation Community
    Hello YoshiFlip
    November 29, 2009, 02:21:51 PM

Home Help Search Profile
    Read your messages Send a message Logout

RomUlation Community » General Category » Forum Games, Jokes & Random (Moderators: Anandjones, Moderasian, Cahos Rahne Veloza, Remnoca, TirithRR) » Topic: Press CTRL+V « previous next »
    ReplyNotifyMark unreadSend this topicPrintPages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Author Topic: Press CTRL+V (Read 2700 times) rock91
    Pink Army
    Console Gamer

« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2009, 02:09:57 AM »Quoteeheh -_-" sorryReport to moderator Logged

Mikiie
    Next-Gen Gamer

« Reply #301 on: November 27, 2009, 02:40:04 AM »Quotehttp://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htmReport to moderator Logged

CloudBoii12
    Pink Army
    Professional Gamer

« Reply #302 on: Yesterday at 09:15:49 AM »QuoteHow many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?Report to moderator Logged

Moderasian
    Professional Gamer

« Reply #303 on: Yesterday at 09:16:26 AM »Quotehttps://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=4728.0Report to moderator Logged

deank27
    Handheld Gamer

« Reply #304 on: Yesterday at 08:55:23 PM »QuoteReport to moderator Logged

titen96
    Console Gamer

« Reply #305 on: Today at 12:33:26 AM »QuoteV1.09 -> V1.1

V1.08 -> V1.09

So, if you have:

V1.07 -> V1.08

V1.05 -> V1.07

V1.04 -> V1.05

V1.03 -> V1.04

V1.02 -> V1.03

V1.01 -> V1.02

V1.0 -> V1.01

V0.981b -> V1.0

* various minor fixed

V0.98b -> V0.981b

V0.97b -> V0.98b

V0.96b -> V0.97b

V0.95b -> V0.96b

V0.94b -> V0.95b

V0.93b -> V0.94b

V0.92b -> V0.93b

V0.9b -> V0.92b

V0.87b -> V0.9b

* Various small fixes.

V0.86b -> V0.87b

V0.85b -> V0.86b

V0.8b -> V0.85b

+ Along with the alt save checkbox comes file selectors for SAVE, TEXT and GBA SAVE locations! WHOO HOOO!Report to moderator Logged

Renji217
    Pink Army
    Professional Gamer

Anyone disagree??

« Reply #306 on: Today at 12:39:19 AM »QuoteReport to moderator Logged

titen96
    Console Gamer

« Reply #307 on: Today at 12:41:04 AM »Quotehttp://th01.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/278/7/5/Seeing_Things___KH2_comic_by_Keysha_chan.jpgReport to moderator Logged

NekoHennuli
    Next-Gen Gamer

« Reply #308 on: Today at 03:57:39 AM »Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGL5Di0an0Report to moderator Logged

YoshiFlip
    Retro Gamer

« Reply #309 on: Today at 02:18:45 PM »QuoteModifyKu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu

Report to moderator 84.27.65.221

H'
    Champion Gamer

Teh Ninja =]

« Reply #310 on: Today at 02:19:20 PM »Quote/msg NickServ IDENTIFYReport to moderator Logged

amuletneko
    Pink Army
    Console Gamer

« Reply #311 on: Today at 02:20:28 PM »QuoteQuote from: groh on Today at 02:13:02 PM
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

you should T^T

Quote from: johncarl on Today at 02:12:58 PM
    yuuka is mine!
    im much nearer.

YoshiFlip
    Retro Gamer

« Reply #312 on: Today at 02:20:49 PM »QuoteModifyC:/Documents and Settings/Fam. Kerkhof/AVG Freesetupfreelicense/AVG Scanprogramfiles/AVGSCANSETUP.exe - O_O'
    Report to moderator 84.27.65.221

Rysio
    Retro Gamer

« Reply #313 on: Today at 02:21:22 PM »QuoteQuote from: YoshiFlip on Today at 02:18:45 PM
    Ku fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu

Hey, that's mine...! Ku fu fu...Report to moderator Logged

johncarl
    Pink Army
    Console Gamer

The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.

« Reply #314 on: Today at 02:21:23 PM »QuoteQuote from: YoshiFlip on Today at 01:37:03 PM
    john, do you still want to be friends?

Report to moderator Logged

ChazG93
    Casual Gamer

« Reply #315 on: Today at 02:21:34 PM »QuoteRomUlation Community
    Hello ChazG93
    Sunday November 29, 2009, 12:20:42 PM

Home Help Search Profile
    Read your messages Send a message Members
    View the memberlist Search For Members Logout

ReplyNotifyMark unreadSend this topicPrintPages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Author Topic: Press CTRL+V (Read 2692 times) rock91
    Pink Army
    Console Gamer

« Reply #300 on: Friday November 27, 2009, 12:09:57 AM »Quoteeheh -_-" sorryReport to moderator Logged

Mikiie
    Next-Gen Gamer

« Reply #301 on: Friday November 27, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »Quotehttp://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htmReport to moderator Logged

CloudBoii12
    Pink Army
    Professional Gamer

« Reply #302 on: Yesterday at 07:15:49 AM »QuoteHow many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?Report to moderator Logged

Moderasian
    Professional Gamer

« Reply #303 on: Yesterday at 07:16:26 AM »Quotehttps://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=4728.0Report to moderator Logged

deank27
    Handheld Gamer

« Reply #304 on: Yesterday at 06:55:23 PM »QuoteReport to moderator Logged

titen96
    Console Gamer

« Reply #305 on: Yesterday at 10:33:26 PM »QuoteV1.09 -> V1.1

V1.08 -> V1.09

So, if you have:

V1.07 -> V1.08

V1.05 -> V1.07

V1.04 -> V1.05

V1.03 -> V1.04

V1.02 -> V1.03

V1.01 -> V1.02

V1.0 -> V1.01

V0.981b -> V1.0

* various minor fixed

V0.98b -> V0.981b

V0.97b -> V0.98b

V0.96b -> V0.97b

V0.95b -> V0.96b

V0.94b -> V0.95b

V0.93b -> V0.94b

V0.92b -> V0.93b

V0.9b -> V0.92b

V0.87b -> V0.9b

* Various small fixes.

V0.86b -> V0.87b

V0.85b -> V0.86b

V0.8b -> V0.85b

Renji217
    Pink Army
    Professional Gamer

Anyone disagree??

« Reply #306 on: Yesterday at 10:39:19 PM »QuoteReport to moderator Logged

titen96
    Console Gamer

« Reply #307 on: Yesterday at 10:41:04 PM »Quotehttp://th01.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/278/7/5/Seeing_Things___KH2_comic_by_Keysha_chan.jpgReport to moderator Logged

NekoHennuli
    Next-Gen Gamer

« Reply #308 on: Today at 01:57:39 AM »Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGL5Di0an0Report to moderator Logged

YoshiFlip
    Retro Gamer

« Reply #309 on: Today at 12:18:45 PM »QuoteKu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu

O_O Still from the spam threat...Report to moderator Logged

H'
    Champion Gamer

Teh Ninja =]

« Reply #310 on: Today at 12:19:20 PM »Quote/msg NickServ IDENTIFYReport to moderator Logged

amuletneko
    Pink Army
    Console Gamer

« Reply #311 on: Today at 12:20:28 PM »QuoteQuote from: groh on Today at 12:13:02 PM
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

you should T^T

Quote from: johncarl on Today at 12:12:58 PM
    yuuka is mine!
    im much nearer.

ReplyNotifyMark unreadSend this topicPrintPages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Up« previous next »RomUlation Community » General Category » Forum Games, Jokes & Random (Moderators: Anandjones, Moderasian, Cahos Rahne Veloza, Remnoca, TirithRR) » Topic: Press CTRL+V Jump to: => Forum Games, Jokes & Random
    Quick Reply With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.