1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post your ghost stories here..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Usher Down, Oct 20, 2010.

1. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I don't really believe in ghosts but recently my dog has been howling in the middle of the nights and objects have been moved in cabinets and books opened. Just yesterday she was howling and the electricity went off then kept going off and on and dont believe in on the weather since it wasn't bad.

2. Zero Omega

Zero Omega Member

The..mom?

3. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

explanation: retarded dog, sleepwalking/forgetfulness, blackout

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

the oujia board, prohibits me from telling my stories at the time...get back to you when it's not looking at me....

5. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

I dreamed about a girl who was trying to get inside our house..she was forcing to enter the gate then i slapped her
    straight into the face..then when i woke up,damn i saw her for just a few seconds,since my 3rd eye opened that time..
    then she disapeared.. i got really frightened and prayed...hope it wont happen again

6. someirishkid

that happened to me, except instead of a ghost it was aang from the last airbender XD

7. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

ok here's a reaaally creepy ghost story.

knock knock. who's there? ghost! OMG!

8. someirishkid

OH SHIT YOU FREAKED ME OUT THERE MAN
    ...i'll never sleep again...

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I never have seen a spirit, but I know of people who have had spirits in their house. Though, I have yet to experience anything. I hope to never encounter one or be haunted. :p

10. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

3rd eye can be triggered if you sleep with strong emotions...for example too much anger, depression etc.
    It works for me

11. someirishkid

or maybe you are just a crazy person

12. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

you'll never know it's real unless you have 3rd eye like mine

13. someirishkid

so you're a tri-clops?

14. lewis9191

Try understand that some people have actually seen or felt something instead of just being a total idiot and aggravating everyone

15. someirishkid

I'm just saying what I believe is (or isn't, in this case) real.

16. lewis9191

So you join a 'Post your ghost stories here' thread just to say that you don't believe, sounds like a troll to me

17. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

I couldn't figure this one out, when I was but a weelittle child I used to live in apartments that have corridors and walkways in them. Now this happened on halloween. Then when I went trick or treating with my pops and brother, this lady in spectre form jus' came out from around the corner.

I turned my head the second I saw her she was about five feet away, then I looked back then she was gone instantly. Then she reappeared again for the second time only this time she was closer around three feet. She instantly disappears again when I turn my head...

I went nuts over this kind of thing. Its not right to toy with little boys' minds like that!!!!! It seemed paranormal and scary at the same time. I could not tell if she was real or not and she seemed to levitate jus' a little bit off the ground...scary stuff.

18. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

It was IT from the movie IT believe me !!