1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POST WHAT YOU WILL

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by andy_lampard, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Isn't this yet another spam topic?

2. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

No this where we feed our ideas to an ungrateful person
    Post Merge: [time]1273618954[/time]
    And here's another idea become the accountant for the owner of this site

3. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=30167.53300

4. yoshi2889

Corrected link so it will start at the latest post.

5. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

Make and sell my own DS games that i make with the new product called Game Maker which is easy to use and currently a PC game making software and slowly moving to DS and soon psp.

6. Chdonga

Chdonga Well-Known Member

Hack a rom of pokemon emerald and alter the way the routes look and possibly make a new area in it with rare high level pokemon.

7. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

Make Games for the Iphone with Game Maker for Iphone, and sell them for $8 for good quality 5 star on everything reviews.

8. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

9. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

The person were giving the ideas to isn't that intelligent
    Do you know how r4 works then that idea wouldn't be any different also it isn't easy making up your own game.

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

11. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

Bwow fail, it is as easy as making your own game, with drag and drop and gml, and some other form of DLLs and extension packages for the DS and so you can have more functionality, you can get GM8.0 from www.yoyogames.com and post your games there and share them with the world, and get reviews and browse the forums 2.

(sorry to advertise but it was told on yoyogames that we get brownie points and maybe even upgraded to moderator if we bring new members to the site by advertising it else where and it doesn't have that many members any way only 15,000+ members).

but were not to advertise other sites at yoyogames, but i just mention that i hang out here some times.

12. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Human Lab Rats get paid a good sum of money or what I've heard from tv shows atleast, if you can ignore the silly aftereffects.

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

games made with game maker are very limited.

14. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Not really Map001 isn't, but that unless you can't script for beans like me

15. yoshi2889

Yes they are...

16. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

spam thread...

17. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Its the reason its here

18. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

this is the real spam thread http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=30167.54725

19. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

20. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Reason I revived this old thread was due to a youtube video about some very great inventions (Meld is the Best), in which one sounded very similar to my idea and yet I got called a troll, stoner and idiot for it.

Here is a link the Product is called Hydaway
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ohBpNCQ5s

Forgot to mention I'm in Brampton, Ontario, Canada (We have the highest car insurance in Ontario or Canada or the World...I hope this info helps)

also I didn't know I was the last one who posted...so someone please merge my post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.